Off Topic Not even a snark-wide pandemic can keep us down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son got one a few years back. He loves it. If I were a folder guy, I would get one.

The next snark thread should be named Snarking with Woody or something like that :D
You definitely up my post count, and make the snark threads end faster, haha. :thumbsup:

Got the bugout. This is a sweet blade. A little stiff opening the first 20 flicks, but now it opens right up easily. Came razor sharp, smoothly shaves. Locks up tight and centered well. I dig it.

aAcRZDt.jpg
HaqaqP8.jpg
uqEywYv.jpg
52goJRK.jpg
plkf6hE.jpg
8jWj2Oq.jpg

Now just need my ZT to get here, and send in the Brous Bionic XL to get serviced, and I'm set with folders.
Gorgeous Bugout, may it serve you well! :thumbsup:

My latest came today too, a bog oak large Sebenza 21...
3vofYlz.jpg

oa1YjIw.jpg

The polished titanium and dark inlays really present a striking visual. Once I oiled it, it has some really smooth action. :thumbsup:

Gorgeous Bugout, may it serve you well! :thumbsup:

My latest came today too, a bog oak large Sebenza 21...
3vofYlz.jpg

oa1YjIw.jpg

The polished titanium and dark inlays really present a striking visual. Once I oiled it, it has some really smooth action. :thumbsup:

Thanks man. Beautiful collection you got there. Time to get them dirty LOL

I know it doesnโ€™t look like it, but Iโ€™ve been carrying the older three and using them a lot. Yeah, I do wipe em down at the end of the day. :D

Really looking forward to work Monday. I normally wouldn't say that, haha.

After 3 months and a week of not working, I'm more than ready. They're gunna sh*t when I ask for a vacation my first day back, haha. I have 4 weeks, plus a week sick days left for the year. Actually, 2 rollover sick days from last year. Next year, I'll have 5 weeks plus a week sick days.

I haven't been fishing forever. Have only gone once at the cabin. Hard to believe I've had that place for seven years in July.

If you guys are looking for a great little skinner or even box opener take a look at one of these changeable blade thingys.

Definitely donโ€™t have the soul of a quality fixed blade but man it does the trick.

Here it is on its first trial run on a hog my youngest daughter hunted up a few days ago. She was happy with her purchase.
C4C405D5-5DA0-476F-81C8-E3D3F39F7C9E.jpeg

I could really use a week off. I'm kind of burnt out I have 3+ weeks of vacation saved up, but with covid still a thing, I hate to use any of it. So far, I've avoided getting it but you never know when it could happen.
Me too. Havenโ€™t missed a day since December 2019. Definitely feeling fatigued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back