Off Topic Not even a snark-wide pandemic can keep us down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last helmet was an Arai. I always wore a full face model, saved my ugly mug more than once. I actually have my BIL's two Kawasaki's in the driveway, he got voluntold not to ride anymore after his accident.

Thanks fellas!

Didn't find a motorcycle jacket that fit me well. They were all either too big, too small, or ugly as hell LOL

But did have a nice day with the wife hanging out and paying top golf.

Currently have a full face LS2 helmet. Came with the bike as part of the negotiation. Comfortable and looks nice.

Speaking of motorcycles.. got the Husky out for it's first ride of the year since we finally broke 60°. Took it to get it's first inspection sticker after riding without one for 1k miles lol.

Great! We had rain today, that makes ... uh, seven rain days this winter. We won't die of thirst for at least a week.

Full spring conditions here. Trying to not get too excited as there is still time for a typical March snowstorm.

It was 80 yesterday afternoon when I left work and 28 this morning when I left home.
Chance for flurries Sunday morning.

It was 80 yesterday afternoon when I left work and 28 this morning when I left home.
Chance for flurries Sunday morning.
Sounds like Illinois.

My sister in Maui has her long sleeve shirt (a Hawaiian winter coat) on standby in case it dips into the 60's. (But, I doubt it.)
Spring is hiding around the bend, ready to pounce.

Short testimonial: never really felt much for multitools except for a SAK that rides in a kit here and there but man was I wrong.
Been sporting two Leathermans on and off for a year now and I don't even understand how I managed to get by without one all those years prior.

Short testimonial: never really felt much for multitools except for a SAK that rides in a kit here and there but man was I wrong.
Been sporting two Leathermans on and off for a year now and I don't even understand how I managed to get by without one all those years prior.

What in particular have you noticed?

What in particular have you noticed?

Well mostly that whenever I carry one and I have to do all kinds of stuff in or around the house, I can just fix it on the spot whereas before I'd have to go to the shed to fetch the appropriate tools. The latter often leads to postponing chores. 'I will do it later, it's raining now and the tools are in the shed'. Stuff like that. Tasks gets done way quicker. Maybe not better, but definitely quicker.

We have friends that ended up splitting up, it happens . He didn't have a place for their smoker and she didn't want it so they agreed that I should have it. So I am setting here trying to get it to the temperature I want . This is the first electric smoker I have used . I have a pork shoulder roast and bologna in it. I think I have it where I want it now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back