Off Topic Not even a snark-wide pandemic can keep us down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busy day first thing this morning 25 mile round trip I stopped at 2 banks , at another place for carb cleaner and starting fluid . I found a new place to get non ethanol gas at half what I have been paying. Stopped and got my wife a coffee and was home in an hour and ten minutes. Spent from 11:00 to 5:00 at church we partnered with a local Hospital to do a pop up vaccine clinic. Come home worked on a John Deere push mower I was given mowed part of the yard with it . Then collapsed.

I hear that man, been a busy week for me. Tired.

Nearly 70ยฐ here today, and we're supposed to get 2-4" of snow Tuesday. Good ol' Illinois.

My family and i are in a sort of limbo. My wife has been applying to grad school so we could be moving any time from next month to some time in october. And we could be moving to either oregon or arizona. We are hoping for arizona personally. But its starting to get stressful not knowing when and where we are going

Ive heard that about flagstaff. I think id like to settle some place in the middle of phoenix and flagstaff. We will be in mesa most likely for her schooling. For those that dont know mesa is next to phoenix, on the east side. We have friends and family on the west side of phoenix (peoria). And more family in tucson.

Nearly 70ยฐ here today, and we're supposed to get 2-4" of snow Tuesday. Good ol' Illinois.
Wish you had away to send that snow to Ca. Just got back from the Cabin. Did a pine needle clean up and took a ride to Yosemite. Damm! most all the snow is melted and water levels are lower than Iโ€™ve ever seen. Not Good :(!
DB7EE619-8689-438E-8A55-3154E268F602.jpeg CF775245-F87F-4245-856B-A57672AFDD5D.jpeg
Yosemite falls in April is normally so much fuller. Still gorgeous but it wonโ€™t be long before itโ€™s dry . No snow left on Half Dome.

Any of you New Englanders know some cool stuff to do in Boston that I might not find on google? Got invited to go on a whim so I'm gonna be there 4 or 5 days in May. Definitely checking out all the historical stuff but I'm just curious if anyone has any secrets lol.

Any of you New Englanders know some cool stuff to do in Boston that I might not find on google? Got invited to go on a whim so I'm gonna be there 4 or 5 days in May. Definitely checking out all the historical stuff but I'm just curious if anyone has any secrets lol.

A person on the radio, Just yesterday.... was talking about the large diversity of gangs that each of the neighborhoods have..... So there's That... :/
haha.

(they made it interesting sounding)

It seems farcebook can't take a joke when they read one, or maybe two. So, I'm in the penalty box, again. :p
dlXWWLe.gif

It seems farcebook can't take a joke when they read one, or maybe two. So, I'm in the penalty box, again. :p
dlXWWLe.gif
I forget how many times I've been Banned from there......
Eventually, I took a hint....haha.
And never looked back!

Hey....... I generally consider myself more of a "lurker" Here.....
I don't always have much to contribute.

But I haven't seen @GeofS here in Ages....... :/
I always enjoyed his posts.
This last year has been Rough for some families..... I hope his, and anyone else who needs a Shout Out, can hang in there!

Geofs has been posting on another forum, that's much livelier than here. Not much going on here these days.

Yep. There are a few others that post here often enough to notice that they havent been posting in a while.

The traditional sub forum have people side-tracked with the forum knife process started. Though i believe geofs opted out of it this year.

Geofs has been posting on another forum, that's much livelier than here. Not much going on here these days.

I lurk occasionally at a Bushcraft forum (but haven't joined yet) and I've seen some familiar names..... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back