Off Topic Not even a snark-wide pandemic can keep us down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife took the covid test a couple days ago and got her results back as positive. So, i took off today and got tested too since ive had some mild symptoms. Though nothing that would keep me out of work normally. They said it might be a couple days for the results.

What’s up strangers? This is very BCUSAish look
Slice! Good to see you man!

I figured I'd squeeze in one last fire before the heat of summer sets in.

xTDkZtX.jpg

My wife took the covid test a couple days ago and got her results back as positive. So, i took off today and got tested too since ive had some mild symptoms. Though nothing that would keep me out of work normally. They said it might be a couple days for the results.
Hopefully you both recover quickly and without any serious symptoms :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I’m not liking when you touch the number of the last post page and it puts you on the first. Although I hit the like of a lot of old posts that didn’t have the like feature at the time.

Im not liking when i want to get to the last page of a thread that doesnt have a new post, i have to go to the thread and then type that last page number in.

Im not liking when i want to get to the last page of a thread that doesnt have a new post, i have to go to the thread and then type that last page number in.
Really? I hit the right double arrow head.

Good point. I hadnt tried that and wasnt sure what it did based on some screwy websites. Im not too good with this modern social media thingy.
But you still have an extra step as oppose to how it was before. Still, thanks for the tip

Positive covid for myself was confirmed earlier today. Really, this is much better than any cold or flu ive ever had. Ill take this any day

Positive covid for myself was confirmed earlier today. Really, this is much better than any cold or flu ive ever had. Ill take this any day
Sure didn't work like that for me. Damn near killed me.

Sure didn't work like that for me. Damn near killed me.

I only had very mild symptoms and if it hadn't been for losing my sense of smell and taste I never would have tbought I had it.

But here just over 4 months later my taste and smell is still messed up.

Maybe 4 yrs ago or so, a friend (and business partner) got a cold where he lost his taste and smell. The cold lasted maybe 2 weeks. Taste and smell took months to come back. My assumption is that he had one the earlier strands of covid. One that predated covid-19. Seemed pretty similar but apparently wasnt anywhere near as contagious.

my senses have always been screwy, so id be an outlier

I still don't have all my taste and smell back. I got sick on the last day of October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back