Off Topic Not even a snark-wide pandemic can keep us down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't how far into PA she lives, but you could stop short of the border, get to-go and "fix" her dinner. If you had listened to your momma and learned how to cook more than microwaved, you could impress her with home cooking of vittles you brought from home.

Nope, it’s already reduced. It is day 20 of their 20 days of gifts.

Dang internet went down this evening.

Don't how far into PA she lives, but you could stop short of the border, get to-go and "fix" her dinner. If you had listened to your momma and learned how to cook more than microwaved, you could impress her with home cooking of vittles you brought from home.

She lives close to Allentown, so not exactly close to the border.. but I took advantage of some employee discounts from the hotel/resort chain I work for and we met in the middle in Bedford. I did bring her some homemade deer jerky though lol.

Got one of the greatest holiday gifts ever a few nights ago. :thumbsup:

A few months back my wife and I were watching the X-Men movie from early 2000. I shared a story with her about how in the mid 80s I had the original X-Men #15 comic book. Even back then as a kid, the comic was old and I knew it was significant because it featured the first story arc of a reoccurring villain (the sentinels).

Anyway, I went away one weekend, came back home, and found the comic on my bed with the cover ripped off. My stepbrothers had gotten to it. Ten year old me was devastated. :(

Fast forward to a few nights ago, I was totally surprised by my wife’s incredibly thoughtful gift. I can’t believe I have this 55 year old comic again...
Je5wc0Y.jpg

Pretty cool Geof. That’s awesome of your wife to find it.

(BTW your avatar pic is epic!!)
Thank you, brother. I take it you watched the finale. Wasn’t that one of the coolest things this crappy year?

Got one of the greatest holiday gifts ever a few nights ago. :thumbsup:

A few months back my wife and I were watching the X-Men movie from early 2000. I shared a story with her about how in the mid 80s I had the original X-Men #15 comic book. Even back then as a kid, the comic was old and I knew it was significant because it featured the first story arc of a reoccurring villain (the sentinels).

Anyway, I went away one weekend, came back home, and found the comic on my bed with the cover ripped off. My stepbrothers had gotten to it. Ten year old me was devastated. :(

Fast forward to a few nights ago, I was totally surprised by my wife’s incredibly thoughtful gift. I can’t believe I have this 55 year old comic again...

i mourn the loss of your step brothers :D

my own brother pulled stunts like this, even to the point of selling MY stuff to his friends for a couple bucks. at that point, i knew the game and got MOST back. my parents didn't care until i made them ;) fear of god put into brother. still, once a thief scammer always a thief scammer. alas, it's probably illegal these days for retribution. better to have a caring wife :D

Man I was so in denial the whole time, right up until the hood came off. First time in a long time I’ve sworn at my television...
Besides the green blade, I noticed the belt buckle and the one gloved hand. Kept thinking to myself “could they?”, then had my own “oh shit!” moment. :thumbsup:

I thought I'd check and see how Dubz is doing now ... but his "I'm back" thread is locked ... anyone know if he's getting back to normal?

I got tested this morning but won't have the results for a few days. I don't feel too bad, just like I have a head cold. But yesterday I lost all sense of smell and taste so they recommended I get tested.

I thought I'd check and see how Dubz is doing now ... but his "I'm back" thread is locked ... anyone know if he's getting back to normal?

I got tested this morning but won't have the results for a few days. I don't feel too bad, just like I have a head cold. But yesterday I lost all sense of smell and taste so they recommended I get tested.
I have three friends who have had it that is what they had for symptoms . If you are other wise healthy and not elderly that is the worse of it for most of us .

I have my concerns that the medicos have shot themselves in the foot, along with the rest of the population, by not using hydroxychloroquine more. We have a grip of people off work with woohooflu.

I was taken out of the walking boot Thursday afternoon. I am cleared to return to work on January 4th I am cleared to drive . I spent today over seeing a furnace installation . I am grateful to be able to get back to doing stuff .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back