Not Too Happy Limited Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
eye_for_eye_500.gif

We used to have a guy here named "Caffeine Dave" didn't we?

I think he went to decaf and we all breathed a sigh of relief.

:D

Eventually something is going to make it out the door that shouldn't. Buck is no different. IMO, how a company resolves a problem says a lot about them. I would have expected someone to take 2 minutes to look over the replacement limited edition knife and make sure it was perfect before shipping it. I'm sure if you're patient Buck will make this right. That said, I don't blame you for being hesitant to buy LE knives direct from Buck in the future. One error gives the company an opportunity to demonstrate how outstanding their customer service is. Failing to satisfy you the second time is a missed opportunity. And now you're online telling your tale of whoa to thousands of potential customers.
Agreed. The mistakes buck makes aren't at epic proportions like some have portrayed it. They aren't perfect, neither are we. We are Buck enthusiast and have high expectations. The typical buyer which represents 99 percent of the product rarely notice if the knife isn't perfect. Even a non perfect 110 does its job perfectly.

I do stand my ground when I see some flak about Buck. What gets me the most is the generalization that all knives from Buck are crap. Or they don't have a handle on quality control. They are so supportive outside the knife world. You are always greeted with a huge smile when you walk thru their doors. They do a nice job and build beautiful knives. They just aren't perfect.

Why does someone that seems to argue with everyone in this forum continue to hang out in this forum?? As much as I like to see Makael lay into this dude, it makes me wonder why they're even here....

Agreed. The mistakes buck makes aren't at epic proportions like some have portrayed it. They aren't perfect, neither are we. We are Buck enthusiast and have high expectations. The typical buyer which represents 99 percent of the product rarely notice if the knife isn't perfect. Even a non perfect 110 does its job perfectly.

I do stand my ground when I see some flak about Buck. What gets me the most is the generalization that all knives from Buck are crap. Or they don't have a handle on quality control. They are so supportive outside the knife world. You are always greeted with a huge smile when you walk thru their doors. They do a nice job and build beautiful knives. They just aren't perfect.

I'm with you on this. Even if they aren't perfect or really close, they will be if you have patience and let the company do it's thing. I wish they were all pristine examples, but sometimes they're not. It may just take time...

A good reason to NOT to buy in so you can't contact me with your RUBBISH!!
Don't worry, I won't renew my Gold membership for a forum that can't keep a worthless pieces of shit like you from coming around. This time next year you will have no one to complain to if BFs let's you continue. I think they have to make a choice, continue to let a piece of shit like you participate, or loose paying members, it's that simple you piece of shit. Did I spell that all correctly or is the piece of shit going to chime in.

Actually, you spelled loose and you should have used lose you should stop because it is funny.It will be nicer when you're gone. Names don't bother me, LOL. JD and Steely you jumped in on this without question. I agreed that this should be shut down and you two keep it going. I visit because I collect Buck knives, but I don't have to agree with every word that is written. When you result to swearing you have no vocabulary left.

Last edited:
Don't worry, I won't renew my Gold membership for a forum that can't keep a worthless pieces of shit like you from coming around. This time next year you will have no one to complain to if BFs let's you continue. I think they have to make a choice, continue to let a piece of shit like you participate, or loose paying members, it's that simple you piece of shit. Did I spell that all correctly or is the piece of shit going to chime in.
With language like you're using......you shouldn't be here either.
If you leave, I'll upgrade to gold.
Bye.

You lost it Bully ,better shut up.
Lost what???? I didn't know we were competing...I definitely won nicer Buck collection if its between, me, you and Vorpal. Nothing to lose here. Just wanted to say GFY, and enjoy your lame 188s. Last post....no need to contact me 300.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back