NOTABLE PAIRS : Only traditionals

A pair of South African imports, Okapi Sable and Biltong:
qqOuOjW.jpg

- GT

Thanks, Clay. :) I'm quite fascinated by the inexpensive, international "work knives".

- GT

I'm a 300 series fan just cuz I like excellent designs well made. With your previous experience you're sure to get some good ones. Best of luck & enjoy the hunt. -James

Here’s a notable pair, well at least it’s notable if you like 303 history.

The knife on top is the last version Schrade made for Buck before losing the contract to Camillus and the bottom knife is the first version Camillus made under that new contract. Interesting yet subtle design changes.

38DAF3E7-3D81-4466-95DC-034E1D079179.jpeg

The knife on top is the last version Schrade made for Buck before losing the contract to Camillus and the bottom knife is the first version Camillus made under that new contract. Interesting yet subtle design changes.

View attachment 803525

Interesting. I have several 303s and I have no idea if they are Camillus or Schrade or other. I will have to take a closer look at them.

Here are a pair of Northwoods Slim Jacks, Buffalo Horn and Stag:

Case Senator and Standard Eisenhower:
Here are a pair of Northwoods Slim Jacks, Buffalo Horn and Stag:

Two very different, but very notable, pairs, Vaporstang!! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

View attachment 803525
Pretty cool, Clay; must be nice to be an expert on a pattern! :cool::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Does the top one have a higher riding sheepsfoot, or does the bottom one have a little broader clip blade (or some combination of the two)??

Notable Queen teardrops, Mark, each with handsome covers!! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup:

Here's another of my "series" of pairs from my Case CV chestnut jigged bone family. Peanut and Mini Trapper this time:
oQoS36N.jpg

- GT

A quiver of Arrowheads.

A8789B51-2774-454D-B372-B043417497C6.jpeg

They’re not all going up...

5CAAEB9E-1423-458F-B261-757638528209.jpeg

My quiver at hand.

8DBD9A4A-6CD0-4A0D-A2C3-212757DAE08B.jpeg

B3FF7474-6E83-4C25-A3D2-5C07A6F1413D.jpeg

That’s my Son’s patina from making guacamole his first weekend with me home from college. I had to have something special for the Holidays and New Year. I won’t rotate more knives, until the next year.

Back