A pair of Barlows with great Stag

A pair of Northfield Red Sawcut Bone Barlows

A pair of Northfield 73's in Stag

A pair of Taylors Eye Witness Barlows

A pair of Northfield 13's in Stag

Harry

Last edited:
View attachment 811498

That’s my Son’s patina from making guacamole his first weekend with me home from college. I had to have something special for the Holidays and New Year. I won’t rotate more knives, until the next year.
Impressive Northwoods quiver, HST!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: What model is the white pen knife, and what's the cover material?? That's a striking, sophisticated knife on its own, and then having the sentimental connection as well ... :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup:

A pair of Taylors Eye Witness

Harry
Each pair you posted was decidedly notable, Harry, but these two pairs are my favorites (today :rolleyes:)!!! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: (The slide rule was also first-rate! ;))

Compelling couple of sleeveboards, Travman!! What model is the larger one (on top)?

Another pair from my Case chestnut jigged bone family - Swayback Jack (thanks, Paul) and Sowbelly Stockman (thanks, Ron):
SGK8ptW.jpg

- GT

View attachment 797123 Had one of these out for the blade etch thread so thought I grab another to post here. Gentlemen’s pen knives are where my knife collecting started.

Clay, those are beautiful, please tell us more about them.
May I add some further information to the excellent explanation of Emspop:
Those knives are called Toledo knifes.This has nothing to do with the used steel or blades or the origin of the knives. They were not made in Toledo, the knife capital of Spain. The name refers to the ornaments used on the handle, which reminds to the arabic decoration on several things used by the Moors, when they had occupied parts of Spain in the middle ages

Last edited:
5K Qs 5K Qs It’s a Willamette Whittler and the cover is Elephant Ivory. It’s cover are nickel silver, so they’ve got a nice patina as well.

Sorry, my division made my pairs odd, porch members.

A pair of Taylors Eye Witness

A pair of Guardians Lambfoot

A pair of Barlows with great Stag

A pair of Northfield Red Sawcut Bone Barlows

A pair of Taylors Eye Witness Barlows

A pair of Northfield 13's in Stag

Harry

My head is still spinning :eek: I will have them dancing in my dreams tonight

I'm with Will and Ron, Harry :thumbsup:

Now that a fine pair indeed :thumbsup::thumbsup:

5K Qs 5K Qs It’s a Willamette Whittler and the cover is Elephant Ivory. It’s cover are nickel silver, so they’ve got a nice patina as well.
5K Qs 5K Qs that top knife is a #79.
HST HST and Travman Travman thanks for the identifications. :thumbsup::)
I had forgotten about the 2-blade #79s.

Three generations of notable pairs from the same family...
HUEJONm.jpg
Wayne, what brand is this last pair? You sure posted a fine "triple double"!! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup: In each pair, there's a clip/pen combo; is the other knife in each pair a spear/pen or a sheepsfoot/pen?

- GT

Wayne, what brand is this last pair? You sure posted a fine "triple double"!! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup: In each pair, there's a clip/pen combo; is the other knife in each pair a spear/pen or a sheepsfoot/pen?

- GT

They are all made by Camillus and are clips and spear main blades. Models 10 & 11 for the first two pairs and model 50 & 51 for the final pair

A pair of Northfield 83's in Stag

A pair of Robeson Electrician's Knives

A pair of Little Northfields in Stag

A pair of Smooth Autumn Gold 77 Northfields

A pair of CASE models in Stag

A pair of Jigged Bone Covers with Worm Tracks

Harry
Great pairs, Harry, especially those 83s!

Back