NOTABLE PAIRS : Only traditionals

Will, why does a Böker have a Krein Knives mark on the blade? That must be an interesting story. Nice knives, BTW.
- Stuart

I'm afraid I don't know, it's a legit Böker knife in its box with a good sheath, got it a few years back and it really cuts! Nice small compact size and Scandi/Sabre type grind.

I'm afraid I don't know, it's a legit Böker knife in its box with a good sheath, got it a few years back and it really cuts! Nice small compact size and Scandi/Sabre type grind.
I was curious so I did a little web searching. That looks to be a Boker Plus Tom Krein Pocket Bowie. Nice little knife!

I wasn’t really sure where else to put the herd. If it’s really the wrong spot let me know and I’ll edit. I just think they need to be together. It took a while to get them all and I finally got the camp knife last year to complete the set but haven’t had them all out together till now. 730F2F3A-6A48-42D4-9317-BA6432937437.jpeg

These two keep landing in my pocket!
nEXtIVF.jpg

I wasn’t really sure where else to put the herd. If it’s really the wrong spot let me know and I’ll edit. I just think they need to be together. It took a while to get them all and I finally got the camp knife last year to complete the set but haven’t had them all out together till now. View attachment 975792
Three beautiful and well made knives. A bit too expensive for me to be able to afford anymore, but that pattern-patterns and size would make ideal max sized pocket knives of excellent usability.

I wasn’t really sure where else to put the herd. If it’s really the wrong spot let me know and I’ll edit. I just think they need to be together. It took a while to get them all and I finally got the camp knife last year to complete the set but haven’t had them all out together till now. View attachment 975792
I passed on these when they were originally released and swore to myself I wouldn't regret it. Now I find myself "needing" an XXL 98 camp knife. Nice knives

Want to pull the trigger so bad on the GEC #44, cocobolo or ebony, so how do they carry in the pocket? Also should we expect the value of them to increase in a few years (collect-ability)?

Back