Zs9JmIk.jpg

Slightly different angle:

GK7DCiL.jpg

Pile sides:

DyI7sqw.jpg

If you care to see more of the detail, click on the pic:

S1NG0cu.jpg

- Stuart

Yet each with their own unique beauty. The rare quality of the stag and the shell shield on the custom are :thumbsup::):thumbsup:, while the slender flowing frame of the Eureka is "form follows function" artistic beauty at its best.
Thanks for the comments Jeff. Looking at them closed they may be two of the sweetest patterns I own.

I had to jump back in with another post.

Two Modern Day Classics by two CLASS ACTS in the knife world, Thanks Charlie and Lyle:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
UOFs8m.jpg
Such amazing knives Paul. Incredible jigging and such rich color. Mesmerizing lines on that pattern.

I very much like both of those knives Paul. Thank you for posting them.

I have an ulster like that and it is identical to these schrade walden 856's from around the same timeframe. I will post pictures later of the ulster compared to one of these. I can go on and on about how much I love this pattern.

View attachment 986622
The previous generation pen frames ;)
SCC-3A.JPG SCC-3B.JPG

I don't know the age of these Stuart but the condition is outstanding and it's obvious they are the DNA of many current knives.

My best info is 1940-1968, Alan, and thanks. Since they were wholesaled by a hardware giant, I'll assume that they, too, were mimicking earlier knives. BTW, that's a pretty pair that you posted, pal.
- Stuart

Chief Chief my son works in a local shop, they still have over a hundred backorders. I haven't seen the newer versions yet.

The smooth bone is very nice :thumbsup:

Back