NOTABLE PAIRS : Only traditionals

Burnt Stag Burnt Stag Choice examples :cool: The Outlaw is a rarely seen pattern and I don't understand why. I've one in Rootbeer but kick myself for letting the chance of a Bone one slip by. That's some great Stag on your one :thumbsup:
Thanks Will. The Outlaw is a sweet knife and it is a shame more folks don't get the chance to enjoy them. I snagged this one up a couple years ago on the exchange.
Here is another notable pair that I feel are a great pattern , but also seem to not draw much attention. 4 blade congress.
LMIWxRm.jpg

This pair of #66 CC HJ6's is made notable by the generosity of a trade I did with knowtracks knowtracks .
I thought the trade was for one, but ended up with two of these beauties. Thank you again!

MK5GqaC.jpg

You are Very Welcome pmek5 ! :thumbsup:
Enjoy them in Great health! :thumbsup::cool:
Put one of them to use and you will lift Charlie's spirits! He loves to see his knives being used. :D
When I get back home I will post the :cool: Case knives that you traded with me.

Dave

You are Very Welcome pmek5 ! :thumbsup:
Enjoy them in Great health! :thumbsup::cool:
Put one of them to use and you will lift Charlie's spirits! He loves to see his knives being used. :D
When I get back home I will post the :cool: Case knives that you traded with me.

Dave
Had the Red one in my pocket since it arrived :)
Seem to partial to a knife with a punch for a while now, and these certainly fill that bill in a special way :thumbsup:

Back