Note on status

Kiah

Pit Bull Appreciation Society
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Just putting a note here to save some emails.

I'm completely swamped with production stuff right now, and for the forseeable future I'm not taking any individual orders. I just don't have the time. SURVIVE! will likely be getting sheath production set up in-house at some point, but until that time it's all I can do to try and play catch-up. When I get some downtime, I will try to get the site back up and do some "ready to ship" stuff on things like the Fiskars sheaths, but I won't be doing any back and forth orders until I can do so without the wait time being given in months.

Thanks,
Kiah

That is cool your are so busy=success. Congratulations with your business taking off. Kurt

^ I second this, CONGRATULATIONS!!! As of my GSO-5.1, I am convinced that Kiah is the best kydex-bender in the business. Keep it up!

THanks for letting us know bud, and congrats on the business going well :thumbup:

Kiah, any status updates on when you might get time to start up individual orders again?

That is cool your are so busy=success. Congratulations with your business taking off. Kurt

^ I second this, CONGRATULATIONS!!! As of my GSO-5.1, I am convinced that Kiah is the best kydex-bender in the business. Keep it up!

THanks for letting us know bud, and congrats on the business going well :thumbup:

Thanks guys.

Kiah, any status updates on when you might get time to start up individual orders again?

No, sorry. It won't be anytime real soon though. There's a sticky in the sheath forum with makers though that I would check, and I can always recommend Mike Sastre and David Brown for quality work.

I came here to see if you could make an attachment to adjust my 3.5's center of gravity so I can carry it baldric style tip up. Disappointed you're not doing custom work but I understand. You're success is well founded. By far the best kydex I've had. :)

I came here to see if you could make an attachment to adjust my 3.5's center of gravity so I can carry it baldric style tip up...

I'm not Kiah, but I'm curious what you mean ... Kiah's sheaths tend to have slots/holes for attaching a Tek-Lok or just some cord by which it could be attached to a baldric in a variety of positions. Something like this (not a 3.5, but similar)?

P1020315.JPG

P1020316.JPG

I came here to see if you could make an attachment to adjust my 3.5's center of gravity so I can carry it baldric style tip up. Disappointed you're not doing custom work but I understand. You're success is well founded. By far the best kydex I've had. :)

Not entirely sure what you mean, but shoot me an email explaining and I'll see what I can do. I've got the 3.5 stuff out right now anyway, so shouldn't be a big deal.

Back