Notice!! A Black Jack!!

waynorth

Dealer / Materials Provider
Waynorth CutleryBlack Jack 1.jpg is coming out with a heavy duty Jack, almost a Jumbo Jack, 3 7/8" long!!:eek:
It will have the traditional format of Clip main and Pen secondary. It will have swedges, a long pull, bolsters, caps and Gabon Ebony handles, and a banner shield!
The maker (guess who??:)) says later November for delivery to dealers!
Talk to your favorite purveyor of fine cutlery!! It will be a while before we have a picture to look at, so check back once in a while!! I think you'll like this knife; I can't wait!!:cool:

With apologies, I will not sell or negotiate these, according to the Bladeforums rules!! You all must talk to your private dealers about obtaining this or any knife on here!! There a lot of good dealers out there!!

Waynorth CutleryView attachment 1220345 is coming out with a heavy duty Jack, almost a Jumbo Jack, 3 7/8" long!!:eek:
It will have the traditional format of Clip main and Pen secondary. It will have swedges, a long pull, bolsters, caps and Gabon Ebony handles, and a banner shield!
The maker (guess who??:)) says later November for delivery to dealers!
Talk to your favorite purveyor of fine cutlery!! It will be a while before we have a picture to look at, so check back once in a while!! I think you'll like this knife; I can't wait!!:cool:
I tried contacting Northwest twice. I guess it aint meant to be. I'll just buy an oily creek and an oil sucker rod wood #86 instead. Now if it was African Blackwood , I would make a phone call. "I aint working this hard tomorrow !" Baw-ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! I love my #93 Charlie peach seed lambs foot knife. I was late getting on a pre-order on that one. I spotted 7+ Charlie Lambs foot knives on Gunstock Jacks, 12:30AM. I decided to pass. I contacted all the FB knife groups and knife forums on the web. I went to bed and the knives were all sold. I received 4 thank you's for the "Heads up !" Later that evening , I received an invoice from Northwest Knife Company. Northwest had a cancellation on the #93 Charlie peach seed knife. I was so tickled , I did not care about the extra $5 charge. I snagged it. A true blessing from God. It was meant to be. I am hoping for a Blade Forum #86 knife. If I fail on that , I'll try again on the Charlie #86 knife. I got that #86 oily creek bone pre-order. I'll be happy and thankful regardless. (10/29/2019 -11.30PM - purchase complete on a 2019 Forum African Blackwood knife) I believe that I have to buy a Charlie #86 Jack knife now. If I don't ,I know I will be sorry. This Charlie ebony #86 jack knife will look cute with my #97 Ebony knife. (10:20am --10/31/2019) I HAVE THE #86 OILY CREEK BONE , BLOODWOOD , AND THE BLACK JACK CHARLIE KNIFE ON PRE-ORDER ! I AM GOOD TO GO !!!

Last edited:
Back