Notice!! A Black Jack!!

I got a nice surprise--never thought I'd be able to snag one but mine came in the mail last Saturday.

It's an absolute thing of beauty! So far it's only been gently admired, but that's happened before with GEC knives I thought were too pretty to carry. At some point this one'll probably go in the pocket too!

Charlie, you and GEC have created a classic with this one.

Yeah, it is very knice. Thanks, Charlie!

gnpZIRp.jpg

Waynorth Black Jack showed up yesterday. Beautiful knife with some quite stunning-looking ebony! Excellent job and well done Charlie & GEC. :thumbsup::cool: Check out the curly, stripey, bowling ball grain (shows up better in the sunlit pic).

8pmRRoi.jpg

wULzcNO.jpg

hQg908r.jpg

Waynorth Black Jack showed up yesterday. Beautiful
Waynorth Black Jack showed up yesterday. Beautiful knife with some quite stunning-looking ebony! Excellent job and well done Charlie & GEC. :thumbsup::cool: Check out the curly, stripey, bowling ball grain (shows up better in the sunlit pic).

8pmRRoi.jpg

wULzcNO.jpg

hQg908r.jpg
Nice pictures! I like the reflections of the branches on the mirror polished metal, looks a bit like patina. The lighter color in the dark wood is beautiful.

Nice pictures and comments my friends!!!:thumbsup:
It's great to see everyone finally getting their Black Jacks!!:) Distribution has been stretched out over time because of the holidays. A lesson for me for the future!!:oops:
But we are mostly an impatient lot!! I for one, always want that next knife NOW!!:p:D

8pmRRoi.jpg

wULzcNO.jpg

hQg908r.jpg

I like all black, but that one has so much class with that brown and grain in it.

Received mine yesterday, it's in co-pilot mode today, and it looks great! Can't wait to post some pictures.

Back