Notice!! A Black Jack!!

Took some pics today, this is the best of the lot. Great knife, if I had to pick one to be the only carry I have, this might be it.

Last edited:
I carried my black jack all day today. Although it seems a little too big, carrying it around and fondling a bit makes it seem more like any other larger knife—no bigger than many modern folders, too. It was a looker from the start, but it is becoming more like something I’ll enjoy using as well. I still haven’t been brave enough to use it yet, which is just silly, I know.

3E301F44-66E1-4DB0-B445-9293F36D1CE9.jpeg

I carried my black jack all day today. Although it seems a little too big, carrying it around and fondling a bit makes it seem more like any other larger knife—no bigger than many modern folders, too. It was a looker from the start, but it is becoming more like something I’ll enjoy using as well. I still haven’t been brave enough to use it yet, which is just silly, I know.

View attachment 1263571
I'm really liking mine as well. How do you like it in the pocket? Mine doesn't seem to obtrusive.

I had mine with me in York yesterday :)

PHAeqnm.jpg

And again today ;) :thumbsup:

1NDC8HU.jpg

Wow great grain on yours! Mine is DARK and I really like it!

It's pretty cool, thanks. I usually prefer the really dark ebony, but the color and pattern on this one is really unique looking.

I have several ebony knives and none have that kind of striation. A couple have some, but nothing like that. Very nice! That one's a keeper for sure.

Thank you. I had been testing the waters initially because of the size, but the more I carry and look at this one, the more it grows in my estimation.

Back