Notice!! A Black Jack!!

Nice score Jack my friend!

Charlie - I’m glad you got a single to Dave - to have every single knife that has been released by you is astonishing and I myself would sacrifice any knife to ensure Dave fills a gap there - remarkable effort - an effort I set out to achieve long ago but realised I was late to the station and couldn’t do it- in saying that I am extremely proud of what I have- seeing these Black Jack knives makes my mouth water as mine is sitting waiting for Daddy with Barry’s release as well at Mr Hilborn’s place. :eek: :eek: :eek:

thanks Duncan! it would be quite a sight to behold, knowtracks knowtracks entire collection :eek:

I'm not sure if I posted this.

ESzFcd6l.jpg

I did a video overview on my #86 knives. I've never bought this many from a run before.

Just to keep the record complete, Bill put 20 Black Jacks together for me without the pen blade!:oops: 12 of them are 1st grade, and 8 were marked with an "S" meaning they are "Store" quality - Bill doesn't like to call them seconds, and I could find little or nothing wrong with them! I sent some randomly to a couple of dealers, and saved some for my local club!! It happened in a flurry, and I apologize for not having any available!:eek: I sent one to Knowtracks (Dave) who has one of every knife I ever produced, and I kept one "S" for myself, and they are gone!!
Now how am I going to remember to "Oil the Joints"??:rolleyes:

Those were pretty cool but I missed out on them. Awesome that you made sure knowtracks knowtracks got one for his collection.

You should do a video or album/gallery on all your Charlie knives!

Last edited:
A picture of the single blade,
along with a reminder to "oil the joints"!!:D
View attachment 1272036 View attachment 1272037 View attachment 1272039
The front cover is quite black, and the pile side is a stripey black and brown!:)

I am most excited about these... I really like the stripey ebony/blackwood that has shown up lately. If it's black black from the get-go, it will always be black. But if it's a little stripey, it will start out stripey and then darken some over its life, so it gets to be both. I'm a sucker for the long pull, too.

thanks Duncan! it would be quite a sight to behold, knowtracks knowtracks entire collection :eek:
The Oregon show isn't till the middle of April, Jack. You have plenty of time to make plans and fly here to Montana. :D You can keep Duncan and Paul in line on the road trip to Eugene! :cool:;):D I promise a complete disclosure of Charlie's SFO'S :eek:

A picture of the single blade,
along with a reminder to "oil the joints"!!:D
View attachment 1272036 View attachment 1272037 View attachment 1272039
The front cover is quite black, and the pile side is a stripey black and brown!:)
Love the single blade.... and the "reminder" My Friend! :thumbsup::thumbsup::D

Dave

The Oregon show isn't till the middle of April, Jack. You have plenty of time to make plans and fly here to Montana. :D You can keep Duncan and Paul in line on the road trip to Eugene! :cool:;):D I promise a complete disclosure of Charlie's SFO'S :eek:

Love the single blade.... and the "reminder" My Friend! :thumbsup::thumbsup::D

Dave

haha Dave, decisions decisions, Oregon show or Rendezvous!

I’m running way behind on my posts and photos lately. I’m catching up today and this beautiful Black Jack is one of my latest. I’ve had this one for awhile but these are the first photos. I can say this is truly a beautiful knife. I know Charlie is rightfully proud of his latest SFO. Bill and the folks at Great Eastern Cutlery did an amazing job on these. I’m completely happy with my example. It exhibits terrific fit and finish. The Ebony is as dark as any that we have today. All in all this is a classic Black Jack! :thumbsup: :D

49460025161_374657ca57_o_d.jpg

49460025131_f813538754_o_d.jpg

49460257802_18f64663d5_o_d.jpg

WoW !!!!! What a nice gift !!!

Just arrived this great one-blade Black Jack sent by his father :)
It's really a great knife, lighter than is brother .

49464372501_fdef5a5711_c.jpg

Thanks a lot Charlie to have sent me this one.
But its also a dangerous gift for my mental health o_O
I cant' use it because it's a collector , but it's a gift i will never sell it so I can use it, but it's a collector I cant' use it, but ......:confused::confused::confused:

Anyway thanks a lot Charlie :):thumbsup:

Â

WoW !!!!! What a nice gift !!!

Just arrived this great one-blade Black Jack sent by his father :)
It's really a great knife, lighter than is brother .

49464372501_fdef5a5711_c.jpg

Thanks a lot Charlie to have sent me this one.
But its also a dangerous gift for my mental health o_O
I cant' use it because it's a collector , but it's a gift i will never sell it so I can use it, but it's a collector I cant' use it, but ......:confused::confused::confused:

Anyway thanks a lot Charlie :):thumbsup:

Â
A most excellent gift. :cool::thumbsup:

Back