Notifications Broken?

Email notifications seem to be inconsistent/broken. I'm supposed to receive notifications for a few forums and only get a few emails but not for every new post as it's supposed to be.

This is specially problematic as I don't receive email notifications for new comments on my own threads even though they are automatically set to watched.

Is anyone else having this issue?

I'm having the same issues. Sometimes the email notifications come through an hour or two later.

Frustrating.

Mine have stopped working during the past 24 hours as well.

Mine have been crap for a while now. It slowly started with getting notifications for watched forums like the exchange (notifications for new threads). Then it spread from there. I don't get notified for messages anymore or when I'm watching a thread I started to see replies.

Honestly, my activity on the site took a huge hit from this issue and constantly being logged off all of the time.

I mostly don't get them anymore.
Lots of times they don't even notify on the site and I don't realize until I see a followed thread in the new posts list.

have you guys checked your other boxes. for example gmail will divy up emails into social media, promotions and primary. also of course the junk bin.

i have been getting emails in my primary for the one and only thread i subscribed to, but i didnt really pay attention if i get the emails delayed or not. but when i just checked it seemed legit.

also another thing is. do you have sync setup correctly? i think an iphone sync's at a pre determined time. so you set it up to sync at a time interval. where as android is push notifications as long as its enabled.

^ Yep, all set there. I get them very sporadically. I watch two different exchange forums and may get one or two notifications for every 10 or so new threads started.

I haven't gotten notified of new messages for a little while now.

I am also experiencing this issue. I do not get email notifications for 98% of PM's received, or replies to watched threads. This is a huge problem as I am not able to promptly reply to inquiries.

Is anything being done to fix this issue?

I am also experiencing this issue. I do not get email notifications for 98% of PM's received, or replies to watched threads. This is a huge problem as I am not able to promptly reply to inquiries.

Is anything being done to fix this issue?

I guess not...

Same issue here. No notifications for PM's received or replies to watched threads (threads I started).

Same here. I also am not receiving email alerts to watched threads, even one that I started. Looked through FAQs but found nothing.

So Spark had this to say:

THere's an issue with the email notifications. It would appear that we're sending out so many emails that we've hit a quota we didn't know we had. We're working on a solution.

So Spark had this to say:

THere's an issue with the email notifications. It would appear that we're sending out so many emails that we've hit a quota we didn't know we had. We're working on a solution.

Thanks for the insight. I hope it gets fixed soon. I wonder if this quota thing also accounts for the delays in notifications.

Thanks for the insight. I hope it gets fixed soon. I wonder if this quota thing also accounts for the delays in notifications.

No problem. It has to do with anything related to e-mail notifications.

I feel like it might be fixed now actually.

Still no email notifications. I had no idea someone responded to my FS thread. Wish we could go back to the old platform...

Someone sent me a PM on Thursday and I didn't get an email notification.

Are we still able to email each other?

OK so its not just me. I just went through my preferences and made sure I had them set correctly and they were.

Back