• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Notta Designs Beam 3000k warm white light

Notta Designs Beam in bronze with 8 18350 700 mAh rechargeable batteries $500 shipped and paypalled US50.
I just bought this firecracker on Candlepowerforums. Its a beautiful light and beam and the bronze weight makes it feel very luxurious.
Bronze is mostly copper so it is very good at removing heat from this powerful light.
I will include 8x18350 high drain nitecore batteries with less than 2 charge cycles on all. (uses one at a time) A lifetime woirth of batteries for this light.
You need an external charger for the batteries. Like the nitecore D4

notta clip2.jpgnotta12.jpgnotta22.jpgnotta32.jpgnotta42.jpgback.jpgfront.jpg

Material: Bronze
Size: 18350
Pill: Aluminum
Reflector: McR-20S
LED: 90+ CRI Luminus SST-20, 3000K CCT
Driver: 3A LD-A4 Constant Current Linear Driver w/ external temp sensor installed
Clip: Custom Art-Deco Notta clip
Switch: McClicky Forward Clicky switch

Link to datasheet.
I am enjoying this light in the meanwhile. I have it setup for HIGH ONLY and running 2 AMPS. I can feel the beam on my opposite palm at this setting. You could choose to run up to four levels including a moonlight mode. These SST series LED beams have a hypereal quality to them, I imagine it is due to the amazing volume of LUX they project.

Back