November BOTM ???

I'm itching for another Vantage (large or small)...but I know I will have to wait until at least 2022 for a Vantage BOTM to swing back around.

My dream Vantage: Ebony inserts, FFG, s30v stonewashed steel. With the Buck shield on the handle.

I've been deleting my BOTM emails after deciding whether to get one or not, but now I wish I'd kept the emails, because I don't remember if there is a particular date or time of the month that they usually come out. I hate to keep missing out on the ones that sell out before I see them... is there a certain date or time that I should be watching for these?

Thanks in advance.

17th of the month or so. Usually thursdays. I think.
I've been deleting my BOTM emails after deciding whether to get one or not, but now I wish I'd kept the emails, because I don't remember if there is a particular date or time of the month that they usually come out. I hate to keep missing out on the ones that sell out before I see them... is there a certain date or time that I should be watching for these?

Thanks in advance

there is threads here on this topic and when they come out Tecate or someone else usually posts so you can see the dates and times pretty much for a bunch of them.

Thanks in advance.
You can also sign up for text message alerts from Buck. Usually I get the text message very early on before the emails or announcements on other media.

Okay, gonna leap off into uncharted turf here, but tell ya what would tickle me, a Buck-made chinese vegetable cleaver, 420HC is fine, handle can be anything but wood.

Vegetable cleaver for those who don't know, is different from a standard meat-cleaver, no curve to the blade whatsoever for one thing, very important.

Watching Martin Yan on TV got me turned on to using 'em a long time ago and I love 'em, the one I have though is kinda cheap and old and needs to be retired.

If Buck does a Chinese anything for the Buck of the Month, you can count me out.
style of knife, not made in......but ya know this already dont ya😉

I kinda do like when they do kitchen cutlery botms. so im a okay with it.

Nope, I read it as made in...
I'm going to have to read twice and not comment until it sinks in my thick skull.
no bother, Sir. couldn't tell if ya were heckling or serious. so I had to ask.

I'm gonna count on you, Jesse, to keep my muddled mind on the straight and narrow 👌
wish i was good enough...predicting I'm gonna fail for ya.😁

when i was young id sit and watch a film on TV with my old man...about half through he'd turn it off and get up and do something else. i asked why. he'd say he had seen it and didn't remember until half way through. used to think that was crazy...guess who's doing that now..drives my boy nuts.

Back