November Buck of the Month - My Guess ** UPDATE: Released **

Tecate

Gold Member
My guess is that it will be a 192 Vanguard with walnut handle, nickel silver pommel/guard, DLC Coated S30V blade and distressed brown leather sheath. Just a guess. :D

Last edited:
doesnt sound like a guess.:) sounds like inside info there.....is it gonna be the longer blade version by any chance?

Everyday feels like Buck of Month lately. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

But, yes a 192 Vanguard would be great! It hasn't been done yet, so the odds are in our favor.

No 112 BOTM yet....I'm patiently waiting for it. I won't mind if it's a early 2019 as the Buck budget is strained with all the new 112's out now..Plus the Christmas sale is coming soon!

No 112 BOTM yet....I'm patiently waiting for it. I won't mind if it's a early 2019 as the Buck budget is strained with all the new 112's out now..Plus the Christmas sale is coming soon!
Are you going to make it to the factory for the sale?

Makael I sure wish I could..I'm in central Florida and it's not practical for me to go. What really intrigues me about the sale is all the odd 1 of 1 112's that could be offered. Last year's sale had some really unique customs from Joe Houser..

Makael I sure wish I could..I'm in central Florida and it's not practical for me to go. What really intrigues me about the sale is all the odd 1 of 1 112's that could be offered. Last year's sale had some really unique customs from Joe Houser..

Did you go last year? If not how do you know what's at the sale? Is it published somewhere??

Members here usually post photos of the sale and the knives they bought..As far as I know Buck has never released a list of knives that are available except for a few of the very early sales in Post Falls. Some are quite famous for example the 'Racetrack' sale in the mid 2000's that had incredible bargains .

Vanguard sounds nice. I'd like to see Buck really knock it out of the park with 124 in ATS-34 or D2 with a small section of serrations like the Nemo and lightening strike carbon fiber scales and a kydex sheath. Full tang but something less blocky than the regular 124.

Last edited:
Vanguard sounds nice. I'd like to see Buck really knock it out of the park with 124 in ATS-34 or D2 with a small section of serrations like the Nemo and lightening strike carbon fiber scales and a kydex sheath. Full tang but something less blocky than the regular 124.

I agree, except for the Kydex sheath. I personally don't care for plastic sheaths...

The only problem with what we both would like, I for one wouldn't be able to afford it.... They'd probably want 300$+ for it...

Wow! I was right on my completely random guess for the November Buck of the Month. :p

It's available now.

Back