• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco ***NOW SOLD*** Citadels and Embassys

Have had these for a few years after collecting them here and there. Now I'm trying to liquidate some of my Spyderco collection.

All 4 knives are long discontinued and highly sought after. All 4 fire strong as they did from the factory.

1. 92mm Citadel, with black finish plain edge CPM S30V blade

Blade appears new with factory edge. Handles have the tiniest bit of finish wear. Maybe it was carried but it doesn't appear to have ever cut a thing. No box, just the knife.

2. 92mm Citadel, with stainless plain edge CPM S30V blade

Blade appears new with factory edge, but has faint hair scratch on the left side - almost impossible to photograph. Handles appear as new in every respect. No box, just the knife.

3. Embassy - combo silver/black handle, with stainless plain edge CPM S30V blade.

All aspects appear as new. No box, no paperwork.

4. Embassy - black on black handle, with black finish combo edge CPM S30V blade.

All aspects appear as new. No box, no paperwork.

ALL KNIVES ARE SOLD

No trades at this time. Payment accepted via discreet Paypal, USPS MO, or cash if FTF in Northern VA

Please EMAIL with any questions/concerns

First "I'll take it" posted here gets preference

Thanks as always!

Last edited:
Back