Now that I'm here more,

Murphnuge

Todd gets to screw around. I'm busy with the "production" type stuff so Todd's stretching his creativity some.

I would do dirty things with that knife. I've been harking about a bolo for a while now. Glad to see one come to life! :thumbup:

Holy shit. Dis gunna be good.

Keep me posted on this. You know how much chopping I do around here and the fuller is going to set this one off.

The story on this one is its been setting in my way for a few months on the bench. I really dont have time to try much new stuff. However, things have slowed down at Murphs full time job and until things get back to normal for him he will be here full time with me. I always hope things work out the best for Murph but i have to be honest, i love having him here with me. He can do most of the production type stuff and i get a day or two in the shop to play with new projects, and i have a ton of them on my mind.....

This particular one was just a stack of ideas all at once. Ive been curious of this design and i wanted something i could try a fuller on. (Never done one before) so this came to light pretty quick once i got to play with it. As it sets right now jt is heat treated and handles are epoxied on. I expect to have knocked out next week and well see how she does.

I saw the handle work over on FB but didn't catch this here with the blade uncovered.
I love a chopper, and I love this! Great work guys!

This looks like something that could give me a good excuse to go back to Florida to do some testing :)

I hope you bring one like it to the gathering. Looks like something I could have fun with, and would be great for a project idea I am going to submit to one of my editors.

Back