NUCLEAR ATTACK!!!

JACKMANDU

Gold Member
Platinum Member
The Nuclear Nano Fusion Badger Attack, has arrived. This knife is beautiful! I believe the lightened handle makes this thing feel perfect in hand. The nuke weighed in at 12.35 ounces. I do not have a non nuke to compare, but this one doesn’t feel handle heavy to me. I’m very happy with the hand smoothed maroon handles as well. Very Cool blade! Thanks Busse!

Last edited:
Yeah, I love seeing threads like these with.a lot of good pics. Wished it happened more often.
Even for blades - heck, especially for blades that have been out for a while.

Yeah, I love seeing threads like these with.a lot of good pics. Wished it happened more often.
Even for blades - heck, especially for blades that have been out for a while.[/
I too like to see when members post about there newly acquired blades. I think I will post some pics of the Park Ranger that I got off the secondary market. Thanks for the feed back MacLaren1

I too like to see when members post about there newly acquired blades. I think I will post some pics of the Park Ranger that I got off the secondary market. Thanks for the feed back MacLaren1
Yeah, I love my Park Ranger. I think it hasn’t gotten the attention it deserves... most likely because it’s a such a small Busse.

Yeah, I love my Park Ranger. I think it hasn’t gotten the attention it deserves... most likely because it’s a such a small Busse.
I’ll post about the park ranger soon. Maybe you can add some pics and input. The size of the park ranger feels perfect for an edc blade.

The size of the park ranger feels perfect for an edc blade.
That’s how I’ve been using it. It’s an awesome little blade. I haven’t gotten to take it to the field yet so it looks a bit too much on the pretty side. I had to leave it behind for my business trip, but I’ll for sure post some pics on your thread once I’m home.

Very nice looking knife, love the HS handle. I can hardly wait to get mine. It looks like a real slicer.

"Awaiting Shipment" is where I'm at. I was waiting to get my NFSO with hand shaped scales to decide if I want a NFBA with HS scales. Alas, it did not arrive in time for eval so my NFBA satin will come with standard maroon scales, sadly. If I turn mine into a user, I'll probably polish the handle a little.

These are my first HS handles. I really like them. They seem to have a darker, more rich maroon color to them. I bet they are gonna age nicely and get darker with use.

These are my first HS handles. I really like them. They seem to have a darker, more rich maroon color to them. I bet they are gonna age nicely and get darker with use.

I think you are right. They have a rich look to them.

Back