Nuke FSH, SFNO, NFNO Comparison Pic

UNRL Ghandi

Gold Member
Just received my NFNO and thought, "Dang, that blade looks just like the SFNO." So I pulled it out and it's pretty close. Pic below shows the title blades in comparison to each other, but I'm focusing the specs on just the SFNO and NFNO.

20190306_173909.jpg

Blade Length (from choil):
SFNO - 5.9"
NFNO - 5.54"

Edge to Spine:
SFNO - 1.83"
NFNO - 1.78"

Blade Thickness:
SFNO - .22"
NFNO - .215"

Handle width (fattest point):
SFNO - 1.46"
NFNO - 1.33"

Handle width (skinniest point):
SFNO - 1.21"
NFNO - 1.04"

Weight (ozs):
SFNO - 17.9
NFNO - 16.3

Personally I think the NFNO feels best in hand out of the three. Still need to beat it up, but I have high hopes for this little guy as a good hiking companion when I don't want to carry around a bigger/bulkier blade and just want something to have on my hip. Not sure if it's going to beat out my BGTG for that purpose though and it won't beat out my ASH 2 for camping. Will have to find a good use for this one since it's a nice little blade.

That’s a great comparison, thanks. My first thought when I saw the NFNO was SFNO.

Funny how the eyes deceive — NFNO blade almost looks taller but it must because it’s a little shorter.

Glad you like the NFNO. Great offering — similar to other Busse classics, but just enough different.

I've got a dolled out NFNO on the way, but that FSH is one heckuva nice lookin blade!

My Ratmandu is my go to hiking companion. But I think I will try bringing the NFNO. Big satin black g10. I’m waiting on a buy brown canvas mutant for it. Once that sweet sheath shows up, the NFNO will be on my hip.

Back