• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Nuked F16s

UNRL Ghandi

Gold Member
Got bit by the gun bug again...

Get ya some Nuked blades at CF prices. $800 each shipped to your door. PayPal, USPS Money Order, or Zelle payments accepted. Not really looking for any knife trades, but if you have a Marlin 336y, 336ss, 336m or an 1895 in 45-70 I'm interested. Also looking for the new Henry Side Gate All Weather 30-30.

1. White G10 (see 2nd pic for the liners) - SPF
2. Black/Gray w/ blue
3. Red G10

20201107_203524 (4).jpg

20201107_203534 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Are any of these still available? Seemed #2 was?
I tried to get #2 and was told it had already been sold. But, just in case something fell through you probably want to wait for UNRL Gandhi to get back to you. Just thought I'd shoot you a message since I saw and alert in my "watched threads". #2 is super sexy. I wanted that one bad. :)

I tried to get #2 and was told it had already been sold. But, just in case something fell through you probably want to wait for UNRL Gandhi to get back to you. Just thought I'd shoot you a message since I saw and alert in my "watched threads". #2 is super sexy. I wanted that one bad. :)

Well id be fine w any of them, just seemed 2 was the only one available. I have one, just want another to keep minty so I dont feel so bad using the one I have

Well id be fine w any of them, just seemed 2 was the only one available. I have one, just want another to keep minty so I dont feel so bad using the one I have

I don't want to thread hijack so I left a message on your profile page as I can't send you a PM.

Back