Photos NUKED FMV8 Pics!

Got my bacon taped box this evening...UPS did come through, BUT I’m not opening it until tomorrow morning when I meet my best friend for coffee so I can share the unveiling of what I know is a work of art. Yes, I’m crazy.o_O:confused:

I love the Chad Pirtle V8 sheath rig I won in Chad’s Cow and Cash contest and damn, I can’t think of a more perfect rig or blade to have on me when I’m gallivanting around on the HD Sporty. It just screams, “Don’t mess with me!”

(Unless, of course, it ends up being the fluorescent neon pink handle with the tiny embedded purple unicorns. I’m totally okay with it if it does.):D

Last edited:
Impatiently waiting for more Nuke action. Let's go Liza! :p

As more have been posted, I've been really impressed with the sheer diversity of the handle materials.:thumbsup:

STUNNING...those handles remind me of another masterpiece...
1280px-Van_Gogh_-_Starry_Night_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg
Freaking great one!

My order gets here tonight unless I get another bump notice from UPS! I know those drivers work their ass off, and it has nothing to do with them, those guys bust their ass down here in S. Louisiana sometimes dropping stuff off at 9pm in freaking hot as shit weather, and I love my guy. We shoot the breeze for the little amount of time he has - basically me meeting him at the truck (when it happens) and me following him back to my side door, him scanning and then heading out - we have pieced together a decent sketch of one another over those 90-180 second encounters! He delivered a bunch of medical supplies, etc while my wife was sick, so he knows that deal, too. Anyways, nothing on the drivers...

Very cool LizaMari LizaMari ! The green band is probably some kind of moss that grew while you waited to unbox it. lol

Coral most likely based on what I have seen in the past and identified as such....

WAY COOL!!! Awesome you got the sheath lotto too! awesome sauce!

C

Coral most likely based on what I have seen in the past and identified as such....

WAY COOL!!! Awesome you got the sheath lotto too! awesome sauce!

C
I know! I can't believe it! I'm never this lucky.

Thank you so much for identifying the coral band. I am still in complete awe of this dagger. The guys in the crab shack hit this one out of the park IMO.

I know! I can't believe it! I'm never this lucky.

Thank you so much for identifying the coral band. I am still in complete awe of this dagger. The guys in the crab shack hit this one out of the park IMO.
Very nice! I imagine that green really pops in the sunlight. Looks awesome.

Back