Nyala Insingo

9000 Feet

Gold Member
:D

Sorry for the kinda crappy pics... I'll try to get better ones this weekend.

Nyala Insingo... with a super cool new (to me at least) gunmetal/bronze finish... Went right in my pocket when I got it today...

Very nice! How does it fit in the pocket? Does it stick out any? Do you have a comparison pic with a Sebbie? Can I ask more questions? :)

Thanks for sharing. Those are awesome pics. The Nyala has eluded me so far, but I do plan on getting one eventually. Seeing how much I like what I am seeing, might be getting a couple different versions....!!!

well technically I guess I'm cheating because I have cargo pants on. It fits in those and is easy to carry.

It's just about a perfect size for me personally. The grip is awesome. I really like the gunmetal/bronze color on the new one. It's great.

Here's a pic with my 25 as requested!

Last edited:
Wow! That is a sweet blade!! Love the new finish and color of the micarta scales. Thanks for sharing :D

Outstanding, mine will be here after I get home from vacation. Got the confirmation from Angela. Cant wait.

Cool blade thanks for sharing!
That's a beauty.
Only thing is: Why do I have to have that Idaho made thing on it.
There should be an more unobtrusive way to discern it from a non legit piece.

red mag

(Sorry for the off topic comment)

Cool blade thanks for sharing!
That's a beauty.
Only thing is: Why do I have to have that Idaho made thing on it.
There should be an more unobtrusive way to discern it from a non legit piece.

red mag

(Sorry for the off topic comment)

I've noticed comments on other posts about the Idaho stamps. Personally, I don't get wrapped up on it... I don't mind either way.

Thanks everyone for the kind comments, I think both versions of the Nyala are great. Pretty hard to beat for the price.

Looking forward to carrying it over the summer. If summer ever gets here...

Why is it every time I log onto the CRK sub forum I get the urge to spend money? Beautiful knife!

Thanks for sharing. A great knife you scored.
Looking at the pics of the Insingo next to the 25 make me want a Insingo blade on the 25.

Could someone explain the finish...stonewashed, coating??

Thanks,

Chris D.:D

That looks like a VERY handy knife indeed !
G2

I will email CRK and ask. I wish i had a better answer for you. It's very smooth.

All I can say for sure is I really like it. I have only carried it a few times so far, not scratched yet.

One other thing I noticed is the micarta has a slight texture to it, maybe blasted or something. I like that too

Last edited:
Back