O.K. Bicycle riders lets see your bikes

Very slick ride. How much does she weigh? You'll have to let us know how it performs after you get some miles on it.
I like that Diamond!
Should've gone wider on the rims, though, just my opinion...

31lds without pedals, I finished it just in time for my annual bike holiday to the French and Italian Alps, it's a monster on the downhills, the rims are Stans Flow EX 650b a great compromise for the intended purpose.

Sweet!
HIGHLY Jealous of your holiday trip! Snap us some good photos of the trails.

...weight is a bit beefier than I thought, but I guess those DVO 's aren't light... and bash guard...

And yeah, I've ran Flows in the past. I've moved on and enjoying wider 35mm+ rims now.

I see you switched it to the carbon version of the Fatbar. Same one I run. That stem really takes a torque wrench though, otherwise it deforms easily.

It's a sold build, I could have saved a few grams here and there but it needes to last a full week of abuse.
Views of Mont Blanc from the Napolionic fort looking across the St Bernard pass :)
I love the stem I've had them on different bikes but this is the first 40mm I'd have preferred the Apex but I got a killer deal.

It's a sold build, I could have saved a few grams here and there but it needes to last a full week of abuse.
Views of Mont Blanc from the Napolionic fort looking across the St Bernard pass :)
I love the stem I've had them on different bikes but this is the first 40mm I'd have preferred the Apex but I got a killer deal.

That looks so awesome. I'm jealous. In Chicago, I believe our max change in elevation is about 30 feet. :(

85000 ft of solid descent over the week, well worth the journey from the UK, Hoping to get to Usa and Canada one day.

I'm gonna threads hijack somewhat. I just picked up a Specialized Crux Sport. I have a full carbon Emonda which I ride on the roads, the Crux was bought for Trail riding/Adventure biking. I'm looking to invest in a handlebar bag/cockpit set up. Anyone have any advice on where to start? Have been looking at revelate designs.bvery nice Bikes being posted by the way.

Edited to request pics of set ups on the bike as well....

been racing track for 10+ years now, here are the race rigs
4660530194_414327275f_o_zpsfiltc8oo.jpg

5614790543_80271d49d3_b_zps48fbbaef.jpg

cyclocross season is here and here is the beater race rig. probably will be in the market for a new cx bike soon, but this guy's been just fine for getting muddy for quite a few seasons.
newCXbike.jpg

Some nice rigs, wish I could get back to the track again, but after gas prices shot up and having a kid, weekend trips 150 miles away to the track are not in my future nor have they been in the past nearly decade. Can't say I'm not jealous!

-X

^ prime selection, Kerwin. Floating it through the trees on that Jedi!
I just clicked your sig line link. I think you may know a guy who I used to hang out with a bit, years ago, named Nate.

Back