Oak Smoked Trout for Tea

Easy done when out in the wilds, Just put them in,will post pics of the finished job :D

Bernie

Blades076-3.jpg

ah gotcha Bernie, i thought maybe you were using bulk tea to smoke the salmon!

oops :)

Well heres the finished job,had them with garlic Bread Asparagus from the garden, and some spicey chicken wings,went down a treat :thumbsup:

Bernie

Blades077-4.jpg

Blades078-4.jpg

Blades079-3.jpg

Blades080-3.jpg

Blades083-2.jpg

Looks like a very tasty spread, High Tea I'd say:thumbup:

How long did the fish take?

Wow. That looks tasty! Was the oak soaked for the smoking? How about some cooking details?

Looks great Berine! Man, makes the mouth water...nothing like some fresh fist, greens from the garden and some toasted garlic bread!:thumbup:

ROCK6

Mr. Garland, you sure know how to eat! After this and your dutch oven lamb, I'm looking forward to your next thread!

Man, my stomach started grumbling after I saw the finished product pics. I need to go wander over to the grocery store and find something to shut it up.

Mr. Garland, you sure know how to eat! After this and your dutch oven lamb, I'm looking forward to your next thread!

For real! If I ever make it back to that side of the pond, I know where I'm going for "supper." :thumbup:

Wow! Nice catch and nice job. I'm envious.

Say, what type of rifle are you shooting in your avatar? A muzzleloader or black powder cartridge rifle? PM if you want so I don't start a thread drift!

ooh, nice! tried catching trout earlier today but no luck...cheeseburger and fries had to do for dinner. haha.

Wow! Nice catch and nice job. I'm envious.

Say, what type of rifle are you shooting in your avatar? A muzzleloader or black powder cartridge rifle? PM if you want so I don't start a thread drift!

Black powder 12 bore :thumbup:

Bernie

Back