• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BOTH SOLD Oar Carver, Boker Congress Carver (light users)

General:
Both knives have been sharpened and lightly used.
Payment is via PayPal G&S only and includes USPS first class shipping to U.S. addresses.

Boker Congress Carver, also called the Boker Congress Whittler
Special blade configuration Congress knife designed by national turkey call champion carver Les Yule and produced by Boker in Germany.
Build quality is excellent - no gaps between liners and springs, perfect scale-to-bolster fit.
1095 blades have been stropped. Knife has been used 3-4 times.
Excellent carving/whittling knife, but my aging hands prefer larger handles.
$55 firm, no trades.
Payment via PayPal goods and services only, includes USPS first class shipping to U.S. addresses.

congress carver 1 (2).jpg congress carver 2 (2).jpg

Oar Carver
Queen Cutlery D2 tool steel “Oar Carver” knife, Version II, is a two-blade folder built off the #64 Canoe pattern. One detail blade is 1 3/16” long, and the other is 1 ¾” long and both of D2 steel. Overall 3 5/8” long without half stops. Designed by well-known carver Ross Oar.
Blades have been sharpened and stropped, knife has been used half-a-dozen times. There is a gap between the backspring and liner on one side. Scales are delrin.
Excellent carving/whittling knife, but my aging hands prefer larger handles.
$55 firm, no trades.
Payment via PayPal goods and services only, includes USPS first class shipping to U.S. addresses.

Oar Carver 2 (2).jpg Oar Carver 1 (2).jpg

Last edited:
That works for me. I pm'd you my PayPal address and I will get them boxed up and ready to go.

Back