Obsessed with Handmade Kitchen Knives

Hi all! Happy to be a part of this forum. One of the main reasons I joined is not only my obsession with handmade kitchen knives, but also to try and help spread the word about my new YouTube channel showcasing them. It is called "Carve" and it is a channel where I will unbox/review/showcase handmade kitchen knives. I am a former knife-maker myself, but due to a lack of talent I have decided my time is better spent praising the real makers and what they can produce via my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5nDE53PCZ10z8PG8kXE8Ew

If anyone is interested in having your handmade kitchen knife showcased in a video, please feel free to message me here, or email carveknives@gmail.com, or message me on instagram C CarveKnives . I just want to make it clear, my sole purpose here is to make videos about these works of art that I'm absolutely obsessed with, and in no way am I looking for free knives or payment in any way whatsoever. In fact, my preferred approach once a maker contacts me is to provide full payment for the knife which the maker can then hold in good faith until they receive the knife back from me in the same condition in which I received it.

Back