Occupation?

Are you going to be living up here permanently? I live in Anchorage as well.
I'll be stationed on rich for 36 months. I might call it quits and retire out of there. Or I might go past 20. It's looking like retire and have a house built somewhere between anchorage and fairbanks. Then work on the slope, state trooper or teach rich people arctic survival.

Was a printer in the Army for 3 years then ran a small town print shop for 35 years. The industry has been replaced by technology so for the last year I’ve been driving a bus for the local public transport service. It is an interesting job, you meet all kinds of people.

I test and tweak commercial HVAC equipment and control systems to try to make them work as designed and operate more efficiently. I know, it doesn't sound exciting, but it has kept me interested (and busy) for 25 years!

I test and tweak commercial HVAC equipment and control systems to try to make them work as designed and operate more efficiently. I know, it doesn't sound exciting, but it has kept me interested (and busy) for 25 years!
How's that 1903 Colt coming along?

How's that 1903 Colt coming along?

Slowly but sort of steadily, like everything else! Life throws too many distractions out there, at least for people like me who are easily side tracked. I can't remember if I posted this, but this is the last pic before going into cleaning. The CZ project took over, but that too is in back burner mode until fall...

Attachments

• 1903's_resized.jpg
    1903's_resized.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 11
Always interesting to see the vast diversity of my knife-loving friends. Thank you all for sharing.

I manage software licenses for a company that makes big yellow bulldozers in Illinois.

Been in computers for 35 years doing everything from tape-handler to IT management.

I also own a firearms safety training company and teach Illinois CCL and use of lethal force.

best

mqqn

Retired...prior to that I was a Communications Officer for 32 years at the CIA...also spent 3 years in the US Army as a Communicator...

Cheers/bg

Pre-sales engineer. I sell thermal transfer printers to industrial clients. I am an expert in all things IT but I still love knives and guns. JK's knives have always survived any test I can put them through.

Figured I'd list my new job I just started yesterday. I'm a Range and Wildlife Conservationist (wildlife biologist) for Pheasants Forever working in West Texas with the NRCS and some other conservation agencies im partnered with.

Yeah I'm excited to work for them they do really good work in the world of wildlife.

Shipping and receiving manager at Fischer USA stainless steel tubing. Get to play with steel all day from 316 to 440c to 449. My job is control the Chaos... that's what Logistics is controlled chaos.

Currently? LOL.
I am a Facility Engineer for a large fitness company. I am also a state licensed Massage Therapist/bodyworker and have been for just under 20 years. I also teach stuff related to self-defense and defensive firearms usage.

Back