October(the knife) is coming!!! What do you think about this knife?

Kizer Cutlery

Follow us on Instagram: Kizer_inc
kizer_inc_20201201-1.jpg kizer_inc_20201201-2.jpg kizer_inc_20201201-3.jpg kizer_inc_20201201-4.jpg New collaboration between us and Dmitry Osarenko. October is Coming! Per our R&D colleague “The blade profile, the ergo, the deployment, the fit-n-finish, everything is just great on this little critter. Can’t say enough good things about it”.
What comes to your mind when you have a look at this wonderful October prototype?;)
The final production model will use 20CV steel for the blade instead of N690.Per our engineer, for the production version, October will use an updated deep carry pocket clip with lanyard hole. The price will be very reasonable.

Last edited:
The large (handle) cutout looks awkward, to me.
It also looks like a very small knife; which will magnify any handle wierdness.
Hope it does well for you, though.

The handle cutout looks fine to me - especially since it has a disappearing flipper and theres nothing else to stop your hand slipping forward.

With that big red pivot collar you should have called it the "Red October" :D

It does look like a small knife and it does seem like an odd choice to start with 20CV - but I suppose you have to start somewhere.

I really like the lack of a prominent flipper tab, one of the deal-breakers for me for many flippers for EDC-sized knives. I'll be curious to see a video on how well the deployment works with that method, initially, I like the looks a lot. Looks nearly like a front flipper in profile, which tend to have really clean lines, and I like it.

I really like it, but I’d keep that pocket clip...it fits, looks like it belongs there, don’t screw that up. I rarely have anything bad to say about Spyderco, but they’ve made that mistake recently, and the clip stood out like a sore thumb.

I like the looks and the flipper tab. I also like that you guys are trying out some different steels. Hopefully you do the blade material justice!

Looks like you guys are on track to have some more amazing designs come out. Good work.

I like this design. I'm a big fan of flippers and 20cv, so this ticks those checkmarks. Unfortunately it looks small, sub 3".
If the price is right and the jimping on flipper tab is done right, I am on board for a purchase.

It is not a small knife. The blade is about 3.1 inches. The large cutout actually provides a nice and secure grip in my opinion. You could try one!

I really like the lack of a prominent flipper tab, one of the deal-breakers for me for many flippers for EDC-sized knives. I'll be curious to see a video on how well the deployment works with that method, initially, I like the looks a lot. Looks nearly like a front flipper in profile, which tend to have really clean lines, and I like it.
You could follow our youtube channel. I will post a video of October in the near future. I'm so glad to hear that you like it! I hope this can be your choice.

I like the looks and the flipper tab. I also like that you guys are trying out some different steels. Hopefully you do the blade material justice!

Looks like you guys are on track to have some more amazing designs come out. Good work.
Thank you for your great support! We do try to use some new steel materials for the knives, such as M390, 3V, but we try our best to keep the price reasonable! That's a huge challenge for us. The most important thing is that we hope you guys like it!

I like this design. I'm a big fan of flippers and 20cv, so this ticks those checkmarks. Unfortunately it looks small, sub 3".
If the price is right and the jimping on flipper tab is done right, I am on board for a purchase.
Lol, it is not a small knife. I think probably the designer who posts this photo has huge hands. The blade is about 3.1 inches

Thank you for your great support! We do try to use some new steel materials for the knives, such as M390, 3V, but we try our best to keep the price reasonable! That's a huge challenge for us. The most important thing is that we hope you guys like it!
Wait you have a knife that is going to have a 3v blade? What model is that?!

Please do a nice thin blade model in that steel. I think the T1 would be amazing. Something with thumb hole/studs and/or front flipper.

whens this knife coming out like in the next few days maybe? Because right now I'm about to pull the trigger on a Assassin front flipper but if this is coming out soon enough I may wait and pick this one up. I love the styling and colorway of this knife, and the flipper styling I'm really digging. Maybe I'll pick up both. Fingers crossed its coming out soon!!

Back