Odins and Atrims

Hey folks,

Finally got around to registering an account here after someone mentioned it at Blade Show a couple years back. We're Longship Armoury, a collective of sword makers representing John Lundemo of Odinblades, Angus Trim, KC Lund, Collin Miller, David Rende, and occasionally some others. Some of those names might be familiar, but if not, here are some photos of pieces we have in the shop now:

IMG_20191216_133038_450.jpg PSX_20191212_093841.jpg PSX_20190804_113043.jpg PSX_20190804_115503.jpg

Looking forward to posting more content going forward, including the occasional antique we pick up for study.

Welcome aboard!

John had posted here very infrequently and as it was a couple of decades ago, a busy guy. It is always nice to note another outlet for in stock stuff for these makers and I seem to recall in the past year that you are (or had been) brokering orders for Gus.

That fish tail XIV is a dandy!

Cheers
GC

Welcome aboard!

John had posted here very infrequently and as it was a couple of decades ago, a busy guy. It is always nice to note another outlet for in stock stuff for these makers and I seem to recall in the past year that you are (or had been) brokering orders for Gus.

That fish tail XIV is a dandy!

Cheers
GC

Thanks! Yeah, John doesn't get a lot of free time nowadays between working out in the shop, doing his band stuff, and spending time with the wife and grandkids. He did finally get a smartphone so he's been messing around with Facebook, but that's about it. To that end though, we now handle taking custom orders for John and pre-orders for Gus, in addition to any inventory.

Best,

James

Thanks for showing them. I always appreciate any extra details about the steel and heat treat, as well as close-ups of the guard and handle.

Hi Longship! Nice to see you here, I enjoyed chatting with you guys at Blade show, and the Blade show before that one. :D Nice swords, I was glad to see some of the work your group makes, first-hand.

Thanks for showing them. I always appreciate any extra details about the steel and heat treat, as well as close-ups of the guard and handle.

Here are those hilt shots and then specs for the langemesser and arming sword:
IMG_20191216_133038_445.jpg
PSX_20191212_094211 (1) (1280x1278).jpg
Langemesser Specs:
OAL: 44 1/2"
Blade Length: 35 1/4"
POB: 4 3/4"
CoP: 11 1/2" from tip
Guard Width: 7" with 2" side guard
Grip Length: +/- 6"
Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz
Grip Material: Spalted Maple
Steel: 80CrV2 @ +/-58HRC

Joan of Arc Specs:
Overall Length: 37.625"
Blade Length: 30.75"
PoB: 4.5" from guard
Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz
CoP: 10.5" from tip
Steel: 5160H @ +/-58HRC

Hey folks,

Finally got around to registering an account here after someone mentioned it at Blade Show a couple years back. We're Longship Armoury, a collective of sword makers representing John Lundemo of Odinblades, Angus Trim, KC Lund, Collin Miller, David Rende, and occasionally some others. Some of those names might be familiar, but if not, here are some photos of pieces we have in the shop now:

<-------->

Looking forward to posting more content going forward, including the occasional antique we pick up for study.
Hi Longship, your second and third sword images look appealing. Do you have a list with images, specs, and pricing somewhere?
And of course, Welcome Aboard! :cool:

Hi Longship, your second and third sword images look appealing. Do you have a list with images, specs, and pricing somewhere?
And of course, Welcome Aboard! :cool:

Thanks! We're still rejiggering our website, so not a whole lot is on the temp site at the moment. Specs and such tend to end up on our FB and Instagram pages for now. That being said, most of our stuff is one-off or custom ordered, so we're always happy to quote out custom builds. For images 2 and 3:

Our rendition of the Sword of Joan of Arc, the legendary blade with 5 crosses she found rusted behind the alter in the church of Sainte Catherine De Fierbois:
Overall Length: 37.625"
Blade Length: 30.75"
PoB: 4.5" from guard
Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz
CoP: 10.5" from tip
Steel: 5160H
Pricing: $1800 for the year end, typically $2000

Atrim Type XVIIIb.12
Overall Length: 47"
Blade Length: 36"
Weight: 2 lbs 14 oz
Steel: 5160H