• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

OFFER WITHDRAWN (for now) FANTASTIC PRICE!!! Mike Zscherny Shinogi – Full Dress Ladder Damascus

I apologize to everyone, but I am temporarily withdrawing my offer to sell this knife... I am weighing other options... your patience is appreciated!

I am asking only $1195 your total price (yes, price INCLUDES the PP and shipping fees!!). New from the retailer (Knife Center) I paid $1,595 (plus shipping/tax) for this knife, so you're getting a BRAND NEW knife for a full $400 under the retail price that I paid (my loss is your gain). My asking price IS AS LOW AS I WILL GO, so please no counter-offers (someone is going to get an an amazing knife at an amazing price!)

This is a custom "Shinogi Flipper" made by Mike, and is a Faisal Yamin design.
The CN Ladder Damascus acid etching on this knife is absolutely beautiful, some of the nicest I have ever seen. Timascus bolsters & pocket clip. Lighten strike carbon fiber handles. Blue anodized and jeweled titanium liners and barrel spacers.

The knife is essentially brand new... a "safe queen" that has NEVER been carried, used, sharpened, disassembled, etc... only opened and then put away. Fantastic action (both) opening and closing, close to perfect centering, early(but solid) lock up, no lock rock or blade play. No scratches, no wear... mint condition.

The knife includes original soft pouch and makers COA. I will ship via USPS priority mail (CNUS only please) ASAP once funds are received via Paypal (Goods and Services). Sale is limited to adults in states where this knife is legal.

The first "I will take it" followed up by a prompt PM/email and payment here will get the knife. I will let you know the PP info once I get your pm or email address so that we can finalize the deal...

Thanks for looking!

Oh yeah, price is firm and no trades... need to sell to help fund a purchase! thanks

Pics:
YPpLb33.jpg

7vDyDym.jpg

WtgWimS.jpg

UqqVfYG.jpg

Stock photos from the original Knife Center page, BUT this IS THE actual knife itself!

iq0hDdz.jpg

fjxqWUT.jpg

Last edited:
Back