Official 2018 Hiking Buddy Group Buy Chat thread

Thanks Phillip and Andy and crew! Looking forward to seeing this process and to see future models available this way!!!

Like..... oh I don’t know.....a Lil Lady, perhaps? :D

Yes. Thanks to the Fiddleback crew for giving us this opportunity! I'll be looking forward to the next group buy!

Yep. I’ll be hoping for another one of these in the future!

Thank you for the group buy opportunity to everyone that is part of the process at Fiddleback Forge!
My phone alarm just went off for the release of the group buy LOL, oops.

Last edited:
Are they finished and shipping this week? Looking forward to using mine this weekend:cool:

Congratulations to all who got in on this, looking forward to more AEB-L reports. @fatboyclone nice score, the road less traveled! I held off from this because of last nights FF splurge, not because I forgot...

L'il lady for the next buy sounds pretty good, but I'll be crossing my fingers for the Pack Rat.

Congrats to the FF Crew and to all of the lucky folks who got a spot! I'm excited to see WIP pics and everyone's pics once they receive them. I hope I can play again one of these days!

here we go......

2v2JAwTUVxurAoi.jpg

First one on the grinder
2v2JAwm5TxurAoi.jpg

John & Kyle like to profile all the handles first and then go back and do the blade portion of the blanks
2v2JAwmFgxurAoi.jpg

2v2JAwmDSxurAoi.jpg

the "shiney" line is the scribe mark they are working to
2v2JAwmsDxurAoi.jpg

onto the next one
2v2JAwmQnxurAoi.jpg

Back