Official "Big Deal Bob Roast" thread

Warrior108

Platinum Member
Thought this might be a fun one so feel free to bring up any fun camaraderie from over the years with our biggest celebrity. Bmurray Bmurray

Kicking it off ..

VANCE VANCE might have to deal with Bob's booboos now and then but another way to think of it is that Bob created a "rescue version". Looks like ESEE might have gotten an idea watching the Fiddleback forum. :D

Rescue Version.jpg

Warrior108 Warrior108 I met Bob on the ESEE forums some time before I made my way over to BF. Bob was breaking the tips off his ESEE knives back then. Between him bugging the shit out of Jeff and Mike and ESEE starting to show a loss in profits due to all the knives Bob was sending back, they finally decided it was in the best interest in the company to go ahead and create a new model.

According to unnamed sources The new addition to the FF family "Loner" was made because of Bob's habitual maiming and otherwise disfiguring either by accident or by experimental catastrophe, yet another Perfectly Good Fiddleback Forge blade. Truth be known, The name "Loner" actually refers to "the knife we send Bob while we try to make some sense of his latest accident/experiment". Bobaaay!!

Is that all you guys got???

BTW, payback can be a real bitch!

Back