Official Buck Picture Thread

I think we agreed that we'd give a Buck picture thread a shot. If so, perhaps a moderator would be willing to make this a Sticky. If not, hey, whatever. The first picture is of a sheathed Buck Alpha Hunter in my hand as I gesture with the knife while explaining to my father which way the 260 lb sow had come when I first fired. Unfortuneatly, the knife isn't as prominent in the photo as I remember. I felt compelled to defend my honor and prove that I do own at least one Buck. The photos of my CS 110 will be extremely detailed.

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0831-1.jpg

Buck 110NS FG Stainless Damascus Sambar.
118244648-M.jpg

Here's a pic of only the blade. I linked it so as not to hog the bandwidth for those that still telephone through Maybelle. Not the sharpest pic, but I like the pattern nonetheless and you get an idea.
I think it's "rain drop"...
http://mongoose.smugmug.com/photos/122584074-O.jpg

110NS FG BG-42 Koa
121551304-M.jpg

Great 184 Ron!!!!! VERY Cool!!! :cool:

And, BTW, there is no such thing as a "meager" 110. ;)

buckman #10 I am glad to see that that prototype fixed blade went to a good home. I remember it from eBay. I thought it was beautiful than and think it is now as well. What a nice looking little knife. Mastodon I would think.

I actually posted this in another picture thread, but it kind of got derailed by "decoder ring" talk. :confused: Hope it's OK to repost this here...

This is a Buckmaster LT that I got off of Ebay for $38 (plus shipping of $6) It was listed as a "buke" knife and it was pretty obvious it had been used as a dive knife.

The blade was in good shape, but so dull it wouldn't cut paracord. I sharpened it and (see below) scrubbed off the rust, and used a shoulder strap to preplace the missing web parts of the sheath.
Buckmaster-LT.jpg

ClintKnives2.jpg

The above pic shows it in it's current incarnation. I also have a 184 and another 185 in boxes.

Clint Hollingworth
The Wandering Ones webcomic
http://www.wanderingones.com

Buckman#10, those are awesome...:)

This is one of my most favorite Bucks, 012/250, I love sheephorn and the 112(fingergrooves would make it like Mary Poppins, practically perfect:D). It's not a user in the conventional sense, I take it out just to fondle;) :p Preston

If everyone is going to show me their's, I guess I am going to have to show them mine.

How about every standard 303 from the brass liner era. Up to 90 that is.

Back