Official Buck Picture Thread

Cats are just the perfect compliment to knife pictures!! Love my Bernese Mtn Dogs, but cats just make a knife photo......sweet:encouragement:

Taking inventory with a little help.
43a8d97e064ea5be681c079ca983689a.jpg

I love the 112, my favorite folder..
67e9447836f91a8889194273376de663.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Congrats....that is a beauty. I was finally able to track down a black 322........

Thanks, I have the black version too, so now I have one of each. I like this frame so much I have been looking for the Camillus equivalent to use as an EDC, but those are quite rare in their own right, so no luck finding one of those, (yet).

Great find, congratulations. The condition of the box & packaging is amazing; and so is the knife.

Thank you, I paid too much ( again [emoji12]) but was just too nice to pass on not even including the crooked shield.

Clay

Thank you, I paid too much ( again [emoji12]) but was just too nice to pass on not even including the crooked shield.

Clay
I know all about the "spending too much" part. The crooked shield is actually something that will probably increase it's value eventually, if not already. It's cool to see you are collecting year by year, that would look nice in a display box.

I know all about the "spending too much" part. The crooked shield is actually something that will probably increase it's value eventually, if not already. It's cool to see you are collecting year by year, that would look nice in a display box.

When I decided I was going to start collecting 303's I went straight after the " pretty" ones but the more I learned about them the more the history started to mean something so that's what I'm chasing now.

Clay

When I decided I was going to start collecting 303's I went straight after the " pretty" ones but the more I learned about them the more the history started to mean something so that's what I'm chasing now.

Clay

Me too, it's definitely a history thing. I'm realizing that I wish I knew then what I know today, if I had I would have bought a Buck a year and grabbed every single "alternate" handle material I found. Alas we are resigned to lurk online and frequent yard sales to get what we should have bought when we had the chance to buy them new.

Me too, it's definitely a history thing. I'm realizing that I wish I knew then what I know today, if I had I would have bought a Buck a year and grabbed every single "alternate" handle material I found. Alas we are resigned to lurk online and frequent yard sales to get what we should have bought when we had the chance to buy them new.

Amen brother!

Clay

Best picture I could get, just gave this to my son for his 21st birthday. Oak scales, S30V custom 112.
09cb30901bfd8433b55c0e5fcb0562b3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Agreed:thumbup: Wish wisdom didn't come with advancing age.......

The postal service has been good to me this week. Buck #329 Trapper in Smooth Yellow Delrin, 1988.

That is just a beautiful smooth red 303!! I like the anvil she sits on as well.....gotta get me on of those. Due to a fellow Buck guy, I was able to finally track down one just like it........drool!!

IMG_20170114_140119783_zpsdpbizbp0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That is just a beautiful smooth red 303!! I like the anvil she sits on as well.....gotta get me on of those. Due to a fellow Buck guy, I was able to finally track down one just like it........drool!!

Now you just need a Red Bone to go with it![emoji12]

Back