Official Buck Picture Thread

Buck #331 Grandaddy Barlow in Jigged Bone, NIB, 1999 SFO made by Camillus for SMKW; a rare bird indeed. I now have all versions of the Buck Barlows.
I must say that I spent nearly an hour getting these uploaded on Photobucket, which is the worst spam puking excuse for a website I have ever had to use. I sincerely hope the admins will one day take notice and at least try to join the 21st century and remedy that situation.....Photobucket is a disgrace!!!.

A handsome knife. And you are right about Photobucket. They keep selling advertisement slots on their site and find a way to worm them in on your PC. DM

20170305_103939_zpshpnsbegm.jpg

Two very special Bucks arrived today. A #334 Millennium Trapper Limited Edition #0082 in Jigged Bone, and a #333 California Toothpick in Stagalon. Both of these are, like the BBB above, (Buck Bone Barlow), special factory order knives. This is the completion of a two year quest to obtain one of each of the Buck 300 Series SFO's, and I am very pleased to share the moment here with you.

I couldn't decide which one to carry to work today so I took both. One on the belt, one in my pocket :)
e92773b8858a35613f86eac7263e5f63.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What I do when I have nothing to do, doodle and sharpen knives...
63fc932348c99327407e97f8d52ea3f7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Here is a family portrait of Camillus-made Buck Special Factory Order models made exclusively for SMKW.

In numerical order:

#322 Congress, (1995), Yellow/Black Sawcut Delrin
#329 Trapper, (1988), Smooth Yellow Delrin
#331 Granddaddy Barlow (1999), Yellow/Black Sawcut Delrin, Jigged Bone
#332 Barlow, (1999), Yellow/Black Sawcut Delrin
#333 California Toothpick, (?), Stagalon
#334 Millennium Trapper, (2000), Jigged Bone, Limited Edition

I still have a couple of "versions" to collect but this photo represents one of each model of CC-made 300 Series SFO's.

Couple of new ones, both NIB. A 1988 #301 Stockman, (Buck-built), & #315 Yachtsman, '72-'86 bolsterless version, (Camillus-built).

My Beautiful 317 with original sheath.I found it at a yard sale and sent it in for a spa treatment.

My micarta 112s Category 1 version 1, Cat 1 version 2, Cat 1 version 2 radius, Cat 2 version 1, Cat 2 version 1 blade lose. I don't now why the cat2 ver 1 has a nail nick???

Last edited:
Great looking early 112s!

I thought C1-V1 had a brass rocker pin and C1-V2 was the first stainless rocker? The one w/ the nick looks like a more recent blade to me.

Great examples regardless!

According to Mr Housers sticky none of the 112s had a brass rocker. After reading your post I pulled my 112s back out lol You are correct about the nail nick blade. Its one I had rebladed at Buck. I remember it had a broken blade when I bought it and I thought what a shame. So now its a micarta user.

I just took another look at Joe's data sheets myself and it's the spring holder that's brass on the V1, not the pivot pin.

Next time I'll refresh my memory before putting my foot in my mouth.:thumbsup:

[QUOTEPokt, post: 17148014, member: 385701"]I just took another look at Joe's data sheets myself and it's the spring holder that's brass on the V1, not the pivot pin.

Next time I'll refresh my memory before putting my foot in my mouth.:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]
Lol I didnt even notice i had a reblade in the picture untill you pointed it out:eek: I need a foot in mouth imoji lol

Back