Official Buck Picture Thread

Buck 110 Hunter Pro knife with lanyard.
37WW1QC.jpg

Thanks. At first I didn't recognize the top two. Looks like the Omni 12pt and Omni 10pt w/out the handles. I got the anvil cut-out in the axe, but I didn't recognize it as a the Compadre Camp Axe, initially.

bucklites are great knives ,rubble handle are near perfect , but i really wanna do a handle replacement with natural stuff ,like stag.

A1BAEEF5-3875-42B0-839C-F9C076411978.jpeg FEB318BB-A650-409D-A9CF-42CE261049CE.jpeg Here are some of the blades that will drop in the 30th Anniversary 110. L to R: factory Damascus, factory “knapped” steel, modified BG-42, modified Buckcote TiN, modified ATS-34, modified Buckcote TiAlN, Selector Buffalo skinner, and Selector drop point.

Last edited:
Going 110 crazy right now. Got the pro in the middle last week, and since I got it $25 cheaper than anywhere else that I saw online I snagged a LT yesterday. I got it as work beater/water knife, as well as just one more 110 for another occasion knife. Mine has a little dreaded lock rock but it is minimal and zero side to side play. Overall for 25 bucks im very happy about it so far.
zk7yjcl.jpg

Back