Official Buck Picture Thread

The one circled is the last knife my uncle I was so close with gave me before he died. He loved Bucks but didn't care for the 110/112 because of their size and weight. He was more of a 307 and 301 kind of guy. He knew how much I like them and got me one. I cannot bring myself to carry it. The Green and nickel one is one my wife got me for my birthday some years ago. Bottom right corner 110 has a pocket clip I put on it but I marked it out so I could post it in the traditional forum (I think that is allowed since it can't be seen?). The 110 at 3 oclock was my very first 110, a Christmas gift from my grandparents and I carried it when I was a fireman years ago. The very top 110 is an old 2 dot that went back to Buck and got a new blade.
qHHHcxT.jpg

bucklife 301 does the 110 auto conversion a few thread's back have a 'Nano' steel blade? I remember my brother getting awful excited coming back from the Blade Show with one I think about 2012..

Original Buck 107. Say WHAT? A collector's item??? WHO KNEW???
I always thought it was a better steak knife than hunting knife, although when I did a lot of squirrel and rabbit hunting it was just right.
Then when my sister got married, I bought them a WHOLE SET of them sold as steak knives - the "Royalty Line"
If only I knew then what I know now - I would have bought myself a set too!
kiNAOFg.jpg

Back