Official Buck Picture Thread

M3Ak67kh.jpg

Buck 112 Slim Pro
S35VN- G10 w/ Red Micarta liners
20200420_131121.jpg
20200420_173235.jpg
20200420_172712.jpg
20200420_173007.jpg
I am a huge Spyderco Delica fan, but this is the same size (exactly) and it feels great, better steel, G10 handles etc.

Right now the regular Slim Pro is only $5 more than a Delica and comes in S30V instead of the Delicas VG10. Nothing wrong with VG10, I love it, I'm just making a point.
And the Buck Slim Pro....Made in USA.

Last edited:
What happened?
Sorry, I guess I should have ask...what is the photo, instead of just hmmm? I have looked at it more now and see that it is a photo of a reflection in the bolster of the 112.
I'm kind of slow about things, and expect photos here to be realistic and easy to interpret...my fault and I apologize.

Sorry, I guess I should have ask...what is the photo, instead of just hmmm? I have looked at it more now and see that it is a photo of a reflection in the bolster of the 112.
I'm kind of slow about things, and expect photos here to be realistic and easy to interpret...my fault and I apologize.

Its the reflection of the trees and sky off the back bolster of my 110. I wrote what it was right above the photo. Its as real as it gets. :) Kinda abstract a little maybe. I like trying different things with my photos and thinking a little outside the box from a knife laying on the end of the bed or sitting on the kitchen counter. I just enjoy taking pictures of my knives and pistols (gear).

He looks happy, the same look I have on my face when a new Buck comes in the mail. What's his name?

Dog

Back