Official KA-BAR KREW Sign-Up Thread

Is the membership closed? Or did Geof and I not meet the requirements?
Just saw this. I checked this thread daily for three months and recently gave up. Your request was made half a year ago. Mine was one month less. At this point, the stats we posted aren’t even accurate anymore.

I know I’m spoiled by The Warrior and Ethan’s presence on the Becker boards. I also really understand that people have busy lives and that mod positions are unpaid volunteer work, but, at this point it seems like this board has kind of been abandoned by the mods.

That said, I still think the Ka-bar company is awesome and it makes up the vast majority of my collection.

Geof. Same here I checked daily then weekly then gave up. We did our part. You can have #58, if you still want it.

Eveled, I’m sure you felt the same way I did. Making the request was exciting. It’s a bit disappointing that we haven’t heard anything. Looking at this thread’s history, I thought the wait would be a quarter of a year. Having gone beyond that, my excitement has dwindled. I would also note, we haven’t missed anything. I haven’t seen anything here that was special for the Krew in a long time.

Btw, I requested #700 (if allowed) so that it matches my Beckerhead number. Maybe someday. :thumbsup:

They should get someone dependable here wth. Tanker I think you would make a great mod. You're friendly, funny and you have personality :thumbsup: I nominate Tanker 1/66 seriously ;)

[QouTE="Xr6x, post: 18865107, member: 434192"]They should get someone dependable here wth. Tanker I think you would make a great mod. You're friendly, funny and you have personality :thumbsup: I nominate Tanker 1/66 seriously ;)[/QUOTE]
Tag Your it Brother no tag backs. Maybe we should team up and Throw GeofS GeofS under the bus together:D He Is dependable, intelligent, and tech savy. And i would promise not to abuse our friendship if he was a Mod...... well within reason lol

I really appreciate your nod of confidence but time is a rough commodity for me.

Maybe we could be a three headed beast, like Cerberus. Though we’d probably wind up being more like the three monkeys with their hands on their heads. ;)

I really appreciate your nod of confidence but time is a rough commodity for me.

Maybe we could be a three headed beast, like Cerberus. Though we’d probably wind up being more like the three monkeys with their hands on their heads. ;)
I'm half blind so.... See no evil for me

The Terrible Trio...
gK8zOu5.jpg

Back