Official KA-BAR KREW Sign-Up Thread

Hey All,

Wow. My apologies. We tend to let the mods do their thing and stay out of the middle as this is not our site and we are guests here. That being said, this was unacceptable. I check BF most days, though I only occasionally log in and usually pay little mind to the sticky notes at the top. The KA-BAR Krew (yes, KA-BAR should still be all capitol letters) was created by the original mods, who seem to no longer be active. I think I can help with the addition. Below are the newest (and oldest by wait time) members of the KA-BAR Krew. I will keep an eye on this thread going forward.

GeofS - KA-BAR Krew #700
eveled - KA-BAR Krew #57

I have to give major respect to OFFICIAL_KA-BAR OFFICIAL_KA-BAR . When I got home tonight I found a box waiting for me. What was inside is delightful...
5NigYyt.jpg

This is incredibly kind and generous. I’ve been and will continue to be a loyal customer. Thank you, you guys rock! :D

I’m still so incredibly impressed by KA-BAR’s classy move. In this day and age, most companies don’t interact with their customers like this. This is so beyond what we, as consumers, have come to expect. This was stellar! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I’m still so incredibly impressed by KA-BAR’s classy move. In this day and age, most companies don’t interact with their customers like this. This is so beyond what we, as consumers, have come to expect. This was stellar! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I agree :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: It's very CooL when Companies Interact , at the very least with there good customers :) Right on KA-BAR :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Glad everything arrived. It was the least we could do. Thank you to all who brought this to my attention. We have tried to be hands off here to keep this a user forum without too much encroachment, but we will be getting more involved.
I’m so glad to hear this. You getting more involved here is going to be a wonderful thing. :thumbsup:

I would humbly and respectfully request your consideration to make Xr6x Xr6x a moderator here. He’s a major contributor who knows more than a thing or two about knives. He’s well respected and one of the nicest people you could meet on BladeForums. I strongly feel that his presence here would serve to energize this board. Just my 2¢.

Thanks again OFFICIAL_KA-BAR OFFICIAL_KA-BAR . Have a wonderful weekend. :D

I’m so glad to hear this. You getting more involved here is going to be a wonderful thing. :thumbsup:

I would humbly and respectfully request your consideration to make Xr6x Xr6x a moderator here. He’s a major contributor who knows more than a thing or two about knives. He’s well respected and one of the nicest people you could meet on BladeForums. I strongly feel that his presence here would serve to energize this board. Just my 2¢.

Thanks again OFFICIAL_KA-BAR OFFICIAL_KA-BAR . Have a wonderful weekend. :D
:p:p:p:p :poop: Not me!

Back