Official Kershaw/ZT Picture Thread!!! Let's see em!

How about a canvas micarta scale then it would be perfect.
micarta.jpg

This is my 0560. I heat colored the Ti. and made the scale from 2x2 Twill Carbon Fiber.

Absolutely stunning! You did a wonderful job on that heat color and the scale too. So far I've kept my 0560 stock but I must say I'm a little jealous after seeing these pics.

Thanks for the good words fellows. I only have average garage tools, Dremel tool, drill press, belt sander, LP hand torch.
Working on knives is a good way to pass the indoor winter months. Now is the time to be on my motorcycles riding!
I can't wait to get hold of an 0566 and a Cryo II to do some work on, when the temps drop back down next fall.
Dan.

Thanks for the good words fellows.
Dan, what you did with that 560 is simply great. While the "0560CBCF" production knife is getting a lot of praise right now, honestly.... I'd much rather have YOUR 560. Outstanding! :encouragement:

Wow! Some jaw-dropping collections on here. A lot of models I've never seen before. Here is my small collection. Hope to add to it sooner than later.

004_zps009a3412.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

006_zpsa453f92b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

008_zps463003ad.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

009_zps85053d42.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

010_zpsefbfbc46.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

So, that makes the 301, 302, and NOW the 303? Nice!! :D
Yep, and I have a 560 on the way...honestly though something about these 3XX knifes just make me nuts...in a good way, well bad for my wallet. I will probably try and pick up a 300BW when the come out and just pass up the 300...unless I find a deal that I just can't pass on. Still far and away the 302 is my favorite. :)

Back