Official Kershaw/ZT Picture Thread!!! Let's see em!

Thanks, will have to try some of that. I have a dog named Kona. Best dog I've ever had. Poor guy isn't long for this world, though. Has bone cancer.

Is Hiragana Japanese? Just curious. Had some friends visiting from Japan last week, and was showing us katakana. Also mentioned several other ... Forms? I don't recall hiragana, though.

Sorry for digression, all.
Kona takes an acquired taste.

Yes, Hiragana is Japanese. It's one of the three Japanese "alphabets" The other two are Katakana (like you said) and Kanji. Japanese writing is an accumulation of Kanji, and Kana (Hiragana and Katakana) You may have also heard of Romaji, but Romaji isn't actually Japanese. It's a Romanization of the Japanese language. It's used to help out foreigners with the language.
Yeah, It's Japanese. He keeps spamming the Order of KAI Chat Thread with it. He thinks he's learning the language :p.
ありがと for the support Daymon.

I just spoke Japanenglish fool!!!

Today's newest arrival! - The CPM154 is actually darker.

1167079_10151660330846716_576318316_o.jpg

Don't see much pure komachi love up in here so here you go, PK2 santoku slicing up some venison

7eiwhiA.jpg

What?!?! :eek: Venison is absolutely awesome!

Texas has some of the biggest deer around IMO.

Haha I don't doubt you. But I live right by the border to Mexico. We don't see many deer around this area. I know they pop up further north around San Antonio. Beautiful creatures.

You don't know what you are missing!

I probably don't! :D Ever had menudo? Or mole (pronounced mo-leh)? I know of a few meat markets that sell cabrito (goat), is that kinda close?

Back