Official Monster Nessie List

quick update pic:

MonsterNessie110131-01.jpg

Laying them out - ready to finish handles and start glue-up.

I'm off to class for the remainder of the day today but will be on these like a FLY on a turd when I get back!!!

:thumbup:

Dan

Now THAT is a shelf full of win. Need to go see where I am on the progress thingamajigger - might need to pay up!

And they're now glued-up!

MonsterNessie110202-01.jpg

Oh boy oh oh boy oh boy!

Keep us posted on who's expecting a shipment once they are glued and screwed...

Can't wait Dan!

JGON

I've got all 6 rough-ground out and the blades finished.

Wahoo!!!

Dan

I made the transfer and updated the list. :thumbup:

The 3V Monster Nessies will be about 4-6 weeks to completion because they still need time to go out to heat treat and back.

Dan

I appreciate the recent updates, Dan.... It's refreshing to feel in the loop!

Does your original prediction of 4-6 weeks seem like it's going to hold up for the 3V Nessies?

Thanks,

JGON

I'm not sure...there have been a couple delays. I'm going to push these through as fast as I can. :thumbup:

I am nearly finished with the remaining 5160 Monster Nessies...wahoo!!!

roknjs - yes - shoot me an email with what you're looking for...keep in mind that this list moves slowly.

Thanks!

Dan

Due to an order change, the Ironwood Monster Nessie in the above pic on the left is up for grabs = $380 + s/h

Figured I'd give those here a chance at it first.

Dan

Those are beautiful!! That Cocobolo one sure catches my eye! ;)

Last edited:
And...the Iron Monster is gone. ;)

chainring - I got your payment - thanks! Happy to send it along to ole Heber. Haven't thought about him in a long time - long live dutch ovens!! :thumbup:

Dan

Dan, did you get a chance to mail Heber that Cocobolo Nessie? He's ready to make some pants for it! Thanks! :)

Yep - sent it this morning. :thumbup:

Will be starting the 3V Monster Nessies soon.....2 weeks or so.

Dan

Great news and an update.

I started work on the 3V Monster Nessies yesterday - didn't have time to post last night - too busy!

If I'm lucky I'll get a pic today and post it.

There's a ton of grinding to do here...:eek: :eek:....and I got a couple other things to wrap up first. I expect to send the blades off for heat-treat within 2 weeks.

Dan

Back