Official Order Thread for the Koster Knives BushMaster Production Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan, I just sent you an email for three others:
1 Basic Black Micarta
1 Basic Natural Micarta
1 Basic Green Micarta

Later I PayPal you the money

Maybe till next week something more could come.
Emanuele

Dan,
After I made my initial post yesterday ... :eek: ... , I read this had to done by email...... ;)

So I emailed and decided to get 4......... 1 Budget / 3 Elites , for a total of 4.

Options were included in email yesterday.
Payment will be sent by Money Order.

Sorry for the confusion on my part.............. next time, I'll read the whole post first.......... :eek: :eek: :D

Chuck - I got you down on the list (you were included in the reserved)...but I don't have an email from you yet. ?!?

Emanuelle - got it - thanks!

Dan

Dan,
Any chance of getting just the finished blade blanks for the budget?
Kevin

Kevin - thanks for the question and the emails...

At this time, I'm gonna say no...I really don't want to have to mess with skeletonizing it right now...maybe I'll rethink it on a future run. I don't know. But for now, I want to keep things as simple as possible.

Dan

Andy - the drawing is not to scale on the thickness....I will be using 1/4" thick micarta for the Budget Option and 1" wide ironwood blocks for the Elite Option.Dan

So if you order the Elite option can you get the scales say around 3/4" thick at the thickest place??

Ok, guys....you guys already know this....but just a reminder to the "new guys"....:D.....I DO listen to feedback and requests. I can't take all suggestions...but enough of them in the same direction is an indicator to me that I should act on it.

So....after thinking it over on the weekend....I've decided to offer an "upgrade" to the Budget Option....CPM 3V steel for just $20 more.

At this time, I am only offering micarta as the Budget Option handle material....and only Ironwood as the Elite Option.

Going outside of this is going to complicate things...make room for error...and not allow me to get bulk material rates....so, to that request, I have to decline.

Also, I am not going to do skeletonized blanks on this one. Perhaps on a future run...but on this one...finished knives only.

Thanks for understanding!!!

Dan

Dan,
Email sent...

Email received and replied. Thanks!

Dan

budget oprtion with black micarta please

shoot me an email, bro...need it for my records. :thumbup:

PP sent for the three budget. :)

Got it - thanks!

Dan

So if you order the Elite option can you get the scales say around 3/4" thick at the thickest place??

If you mean 3/4" thick total, yes, it will likely be that thick at least.

Thanks!

Dan

Hey Hollowdweller, don't know if you saw my review, but there are some good pics of comparative handle size between the bushmaster and the bushcraft.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=558196

HEY! Thanks Mapper!

No I didn't but the thickness and contouring on the Ironwood one looks nearly ideal! :thumbup: Very nice!

IMG_1572.jpg

The handle size pic threw me over the edge. I just sent an email to you for one of the Elite ones:thumbup:

Chuck - I got you down on the list (you were included in the reserved)...but I don't have an email from you yet. ?!?
Dan

Thankx Dan......... :thumbup:
I don't know what happened to the email ... :confused: ......
But, I will resend in a few minutes...... :thumbup: :D
Chuck P

Email was found, thanks Dan. :thumbup:
My "Budget Option" upgraded to CPM 3V.
Thank you sir............ :thumbup: :D
Chuck P

Dan,

Thanks for the quick reply, and the Budget 3V option!:D

I will send you a proper order email along with my PP deposit this evening when I get home.

Can't wait to see what you come up with for sheath options!

Shane

BTW, I'm diggin' this Bushcraft...now if I can get it to dull we can see how well it sharpens!!!!!:eek::p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back