Official Order Thread for the Koster Knives BushMaster Production Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've finished the first 10 PIF BushMaster Elites - finally!

Sorry about the long wait, guys. But they're now done.

Will be starting the next batch today.
:thumbup:

And, of course, will be shipping the others out this week.

Thanks for you patience - these turned out NICE!!!

Will post pics later.

Dan

Dan,

I sent the balance for my knife and you supposedly shipped it over two weeks ago - I still haven't received it. I emailed you but never heard back. Where's my knife?

Dan,

Final payment for my two BushMasters was made on July 19. Please acknowledge receipt of payment and mark me PIF when you update the order list.

Thanks

Dan,

Final payment for my two BushMasters was made on July 19. Please acknowledge receipt of payment and mark me PIF when you update the order list.

Thanks

Dan,

It looks like you updated the order page but did not update my information.
I sent you an email. Waiting to hear from you.

Handles have been cut out and liners glued up for the next 13 BushMaster Elites. I'm going to have these done by the end of August...wahoo!

Dan

Dan, I have been away for a few weeks fighting fire. I received my BushMaster Elite before I left and I took it along. Sorry I didn't take any pictures but will do some later.

You really hit a home run on this knife. Great design, quality, ergonomics, appearance and fit and finish. I can't find a single thing that I would improve on this knife. One of my Swamprat RMD sheaths fit it well, to give others a perspective of the size. I really like this knife.

I am in need of a sheath for my bushmaster. Tan leather prefered. Anyone who could hook me up? =)

This knife rocks!

fastknife - I got your info - ships today. Sorry for the delay.

Univers - can you email me your info? Are you Peter? I have your knives done - I need an address.

TheNick - JRE has sheaths in stock and I believe there might be another sheathmaker doing them...I can ask around.

I started tapering the tangs for all the rest of the BushMasters - this will be done in September!!!

Dan

I am working on BushMasters all day today. :thumbup:

I already started tapering the tangs. With any luck I'll have some glued up today.

Dan

Dan -- an update would be good . . . it's a nice looking knife, but I'd really like to have one in my hand. Thanks.

I'm still working on tapering the tangs. I've got 5 done today and hopefully soon those 5 will be glued up today/tomorrow.

:thumbup:

Dan

Got the 5 glued up last night.....slow-going but very rewarding when it comes together!!!

More gluing up today. :thumbup:

Dan

6 more BushMasters glued up. :thumbup:

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back